West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

We wouldn't have been down to 5 defenders if better rotation (read dropping and resting players when out of form) had not alienated so many of squad players, making them want to leave. Luis would have still been around if Mourinho had handled him better.

Please, if preseason games actually mattered in Mourinho's decision making, we wouldn't have been able to find an XI to take the field against Swansea, given how ours went. So yes, believe it or not but form and performances from last season actually impact selection for the first few weeks of the next - and lest we forget Remy ended 14/15 with 2 goals ... Falcao? Being horrendous for Colombia.

It's not me who's calling it meaningless - Mr Mourinho himself threw his runners up medal in the crowd. Perhaps selecting the full strength team had to do with our short pre season?

Has not he also thrown his PL medal into the crowd before? I remember him doing something like that.

Anyways, I am sorry but I can't take it arguments seriously. Also, jose said that we the beyter team in the second half lost. Guess we should accept that too.

Or maybe he started his full team despitr knowing that their was another pre-season match 3 days after for the fact that thr match meant a lot.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be really annoyed if Pedro doesn't start, now that Oscar is confirmed to be missing the match. We can really send a big message versus West Brom by showcasing this evolution of the team, by starting both Pedro and Rahman. Though the latter in unlikely I see no reason why the former shouldn't play, considering he's match fit and he's already been playing well.

I will be really annoyed if Pedro doesn't start, now that Oscar is confirmed to be missing the match. We can really send a big message versus West Brom by showcasing this evolution of the team, by starting both Pedro and Rahman. Though the latter in unlikely I see no reason why the former shouldn't play, considering he's match fit and he's already been playing well.

Be prepared to be annoyed, mate.

Lord Ramires will start.

Pass accuracy = <60%

Yep, and Ramires starting has a chain reaction on how the rest of the team plays.

It means that Cesc can't play in his position which means Costa and Hazard get very little service which means Matić has everything to do in the middle.

There is no reason what so ever to sit out Pedro. Oscar and moses both out, Cuadrado is stealing a living and will probably miss the ball in warm up, and Pedro is match fit. Really do not want JM to hide behind the excuse of "He's trained twice" excuse.. we need results and fasts, he's a game changer, a goal scorer and so simply ticks every single box.

Play him.

CHELSEA FC vs WBA - PREMIER LEAGUE - HEAD TO HEAD STATS

http://www.11v11.com/teams/chelsea/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/West%20Bromwich%20Albion

CFC OVERALL STATS HEAD TO HEAD AGAINST WBA

CFC Games won : 57
CFC Games drawn : 34
CFC Games lost : 42

source : 11v11.com

CHELSEA FC vs WBA - PREMIER LEAGUE - HEAD TO HEAD STATS

http://www.11v11.com/teams/chelsea/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/West%20Bromwich%20Albion

CFC OVERALL STATS HEAD TO HEAD AGAINST WBA

CFC Games won : 57
CFC Games drawn : 34
CFC Games lost : 42

source : 11v11.com

I think guys mean recent results against WBA... Managers graveyard a few seasons back..... drawn one and lost one the last few seasons i think i might be wrong.

FFS we need to register a win in PL and given that we have new players on our squad this will be a good start for them and will boost the mindset among the fans, within the club as well. At least I would feel happy and more positive. Already we have the Yokohoma curse circulating[ Not a single win since we started wearing this shirt :(]

There is no reason what so ever to sit out Pedro. Oscar and moses both out, Cuadrado is stealing a living and will probably miss the ball in warm up, and Pedro is match fit. Really do not want JM to hide behind the excuse of "He's trained twice" excuse.. we need results and fasts, he's a game changer, a goal scorer and so simply ticks every single box.

Play him.

laughed real hard on that one ! :lol:

MY recommendation & a few pointers;

Personally I don't fancy it when Costa goes brutish as opposed to playing football, however in my opinion he is not been fed enough - this explains why in some cases out of desperation he skies obvious goal attempts (after he must have waited for over 60 minutes before he gets the first through pass of a game).

The likes of Ramires have been in the team - and has refused to better his game agreed he is a rugged street baller, but modern football requires tact and acumen these are lacking in a number of our players and I sincerely hope we see improvement or else - this season will be disaster in the offing.

'Azpi-(strongman)-culueta' is a poor no-confident passer of the ball though a good stopper he is, but the accuracy in passing is still needed to attain victories.

Ivanovic - confident but poor passer.

The likes of Mikel / Cuadrado might be looking at playing games only in training.

Next Thing Transfer market:: - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Mr. JM no more impulsive buys don't buy players that you wouldn't use, buy them only if you consider them good enough and use them. Still to Jose Mourinho - Use training sessions to improve on player abilities we as loyal fans are saddened when we see players on the field repeating the same poor play (errors) week in week out (Examples sorry to mention names; Ramy, Azpi, Iva) - their shortcomings have remained a part of their game no improvement seen.

Courtois

(Begovic)

Azpi Cahill Terry Baba

(Zouma) (Ivanovic)

Matic

(Mikel)/(Ramires)

Willian Fabregas Pedro Hazard

Costa

(Remy)/ (Falcao)

Lord Ramires should be on road to Italy with Cuadrado :getin:

MY recommendation & a few pointers;

Personally I don't fancy it when Costa goes brutish as opposed to playing football, however in my opinion he is not been fed enough - this explains why in some cases out of desperation he skies obvious goal attempts (after he must have waited for over 60 minutes before he gets the first through pass of a game).

The likes of Ramires have been in the team - and has refused to better his game agreed he is a rugged street baller, but modern football requires tact and acumen these are lacking in a number of our players and I sincerely hope we see improvement or else - this season will be disaster in the offing.

'Azpi-(strongman)-culueta' is a poor no-confident passer of the ball though a good stopper he is, but the accuracy in passing is still needed to attain victories.

Ivanovic - confident but poor passer.

The likes of Mikel / Cuadrado might be looking at playing games only in training.

Next Thing Transfer market:: - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Mr. JM no more impulsive buys don't buy players that you wouldn't use, buy them only if you consider them good enough and use them. Still to Jose Mourinho - Use training sessions to improve on player abilities we as loyal fans are saddened when we see players on the field repeating the same poor play (errors) week in week out (Examples sorry to mention names; Ramy, Azpi, Iva) - their shortcomings have remained a part of their game no improvement seen.

Courtois

(Begovic)

Azpi Cahill Terry Baba

(Zouma) (Ivanovic)

Matic

(Mikel)/(Ramires)

Willian Fabregas Pedro Hazard

Costa

(Remy)/ (Falcao)