Man City v Chelsea

Jase

so people who are happy with winning a football match are part of the "flock mentality", yet people who want to see every team play "beautiful football", or tiki taka football or unadulterated attacking with out a care of defence is the most original and unique way of life?

What on earth are you on about?

Flock mentality = not questioning anything Mourinho says or does

All the rest is for your own account

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so people who are happy with winning a football match are part of the "flock mentality", yet people who want to see every team play "beautiful football", or tiki taka football or unadulterated attacking with out a care of defence is the most original and unique way of life?

hahahhahaha

good results dont mean good football. true. defensive football does not mean bad football. VERY VERY TRUE. and we were very good defensively in that match.

Its not about play attacking football or not, i suppose

when team show convicing display, we are happy and confident about our season campaign

do you think some people give a lot of praise to Heynckes' team in his last season at bayern, because they attack all the time ?

what people complain about is, we actually playing poor football

What often happen last season

- lazy and loosy when pressing

- consistently poor movement

- very toothless when have ball possesion

- sometimes our team like didnt have idea what to do, almost like nothing to offer except defending all the time

what people moaning about, mourinho seem allow and let that happen again, slow and poor football

hahahhahaha

good results dont mean good football. true. defensive football does not mean bad football. VERY VERY TRUE. and we were very good defensively in that match.

They dont teach you to read in fucking India?

What on earth are you on about?

Flock mentality = not questioning anything Mourinho says or does

All the rest is for your own account

flock mentality - how people are influenced by their peers to adopt certain behaviors, follow trends, and/or purchase items.

the flock mentality i am talking about is how everyone has been influenced and even brainwashed by barca/pep that attacking football is the only way to go. and most have been influenced by the self righteous arsenal/pool fans. who despite playing like shit and even scoring lesser goals somehow have the "moral high ground", hence "flock mentality".

i was happy when we played ultra defensive football under RDM too. most of us were. hence, i dont see how it has got anything to do with jose.

the flock mentality i am talking about is how everyone has been influenced and even brainwashed by barca/pep that attacking football is the only way to go. and most have been influenced by the self righteous arsenal/pool fans. who despite playing like shit and even scoring lesser goals somehow have the "moral high ground", hence "flock mentality".

Barcelona at times play perfect football, you can't deny that, whether you like them or not.

Chelsea were able to grind out results in the PL last term, but the tactics already proved to be ineffective on the big stage called Champions League.

First step to getting on Barcelona level (= Big Stage) is to look past temporary local success, admit that we're not playing well enough, and do something about it.

Not even talking about Arsenal and Liverpool, no idea why you're getting those inferior teams into this debate.

We were that bad against united in April and not much has changed tactically and personnel wise

Perhaps, but I don't think we're going to crumble at the Etihad. It'll be an ugly match because our tactics will be more defensive to compensate for lack of transfer activity, but this will be a 1-goal match.. Just depends who's luckier.

Barcelona at times play perfect football, you can't deny that, whether you like them or not.

Chelsea were able to grind out results in the PL last term, but the tactics already proved to be ineffective on the big stage called Champions League.

First step to getting on Barcelona level (= Big Stage) is to look past temporary local success, admit that we're not playing well enough, and do something about it.

barcelona had messi, henry/neymar, etoo/suarez, iniesta, xavi, yaya/busquets.

how are these 2 teams even comparable.

i am bringing arsenal and liverpool into account cos we are closer to them than to barca/RM/Bayern. and they are the perfect example of what happens when u dont take into consideration your attack and squad's limitation.

ya you are right.

we should have played beautiful football. we were only on the verge of a PL win with most of our players too tired or out of form, but we should have tried to go out their and play with DD, solanked and brown, 3 strikers. jose out. he knows nothing.

by the way, you turned your sarcasm off but try turning your brain on for once.

You are well known for being a Mourinho worshipper so i will try to keep this as simple as possible.

Our players being tired? It's Mourinho's fault for not rotating.

Not good enough subs? He sold Schurrle, Kdb, Mata, Salah.

Players out of form? I don't think Costa can score goals while our team has 29% possesion. I don't think Fabregas can make wonder-passes while having 29% possesion. I don't think Oscar can score a 20 yard screamer because he was instructed to track back most of the time and not shoot.

About the brain comment, get yourself together mate and try to discuss like a civilized man i believe you are, no need to get rowdy.

You are well known for being a Mourinho worshipper so i will try to keep this as simple as possible.

Our players being tired? It's Mourinho's fault for not rotating.

Not good enough subs? He sold Schurrle, Kdb, Mata, Salah.

Players out of form? I don't think Costa can score goals while our team has 29% possesion. I don't think Fabregas can make wonder-passes while having 29% possesion. I don't think Oscar can score a 20 yard screamer because he was instructed to track back most of the time and not shoot.

About the brain comment, get yourself together mate and try to discuss like a civilized man i believe you are, no need to get rowdy.

our players being tired was as much jose's fault as it being that we had or have no where near good enough subs. schurlle was crap last season. salah could not pass the ball against strawberry. mata and kdb did not want to fight for the team and their spots and hence had no place. we won... no we WALKED THE LEAGUE despite having the 3rd best squad on the paper cos of JOSE MOURINHO and his tactics.

so cesc was wonderful against the likes of qpr where we could not muster a shot on goal until rob green fucked up? thats the difference between pro football and FIFA. get off the console for once and try to understand the reality.

also, get your facts straight. we did not have costa when we played united. we did not even have remy when we played united. if it had been any of those 2, we would have won 3-0 cos both the teams DD got behind the united line, his lack of pace cost us. as for oscar and hazard, they still created a moment of magic even though we had only 29% possession. and thats what a good counter attacking performance is. would have been even better if we had one of our main strikers.

hard not to get rowdy when people cant see the reality and try to act funny and sarcastic.