Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

Not as bad as people are making out. Fairly even game and their goal was a bit of 1 time out of 200 magic from the Ox. Get Falcao on for Remy at HT (or maybe on for Ramires and go 2 up top) as Remy has been struggling badly so far. Willian been stunning.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal keeping the spaces between the lines really tight. This is where the weak possession play hurts. This team can't handle it at all. But fair play to Arsenal, their positioning off the ball is really good. But it's still baffling how an elite team struggles so much possession wise. They're not even pressing relentlessly.

Probably need a set-piece goal to get back. Maybe some Hazard magic.

I'm sorry to say, but some of you should probably just save yourselves the embarrassment and log out now.

According to some most of you, we're not going to have a good season based on 45 minutes of a glorified friendly.

If we loose this match maybe Mou will wake up and buy the players we need to improve the squad.

it is not his choice, the board decides to follow 'buying potential' now so there will be no quick fix.

Hazard is invisible because his teammates can't get him the ball in between the lines when he drifts centrally. Out wide he's always double marked because we have an offensive liability playing LB.

This we need him in the center :) not sure why on earth he's on the left.

I'm sorry to say, but some of you should probably just save yourselves the embarrassment and log out now.

According to some most of you, we're not going to have a good season based on 45 minutes of a glorified friendly.

keep-calm-it-s-only-pms-2.png

lil girls on their periods on here

A typical Arsenal approach this game.. all out attack, find any weaknesses in our defence, draw us out, make us perform dirty tackles, rough us up, play tiki-taka, score goals.

We've kept it at 0-1 but like Alex said, I'm not overly concerend about this performance so far. People seem to forget, that this is the time of the season where Arsenal fans get cocky and think they're going to dominate.. after winning a trophy they made up! Come the end of the season, they'll be a nice 3rd-4th waiting for them!

I'm watching the game whilst staying quiet and saying nothing.. (I live with Arsenal supporters)

the prejudice on here is so unbelievable, so fucking embarasssing.

cesc - atrocious

remy - awful

matic - poor

azpi - way off the pace.

hazard - invisible.

but since these are the darlings of the forum, not a word should be said.

yet people are targetting rambo who along with willian has been our best player. absolutely embrassing.

we're watching a game and commentating what we saw... it's no long term assessment... if you take it that way, we can't help.

Azpili is still off pace, was in preseason and still is, doesn't mean he won't pick up form.

Cesc has been invisible, disappeared and contributed with nothing.

Hazard is trying, but no one finds him.

5 offsides should tell you everything about Remy's performance in the first. The one salvation was his cross to Ramires.

I don't think Ramires has been as amazing as you think, but definitely hasn't been bad. Hasn't contributed much in the attack imo, but at least his passing is only predictable, instead of missing it all, so maybe that's why you think he's been amazing.

Thank you. At least not everyone is losing it.

PSG all over again. Hazard having no influence at all, everyone here say he is the 3rd best player in the world, well those type of players break the deadlock in matches like this. Suarez, Messi, Ronaldo all done it. Most high profile games are not full of spaces for him to explore and make those great dribbling, so he needs to adapt to games like this.

IT'S A FRIENDLY

If we loose this match maybe Mou will wake up and buy the players we need to improve the squad.

IT'S A FRIENDLY