Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have we seen so far that we didn't see in the 2nd half of the season? Or for majority of the 2013/14 season? Against big sides, specifically in the CL? Is it hopeful lobs to no one in particular? Or wingers playing as fullbacks? Or 3-4 passes in our "built attacks" then a player looking for a direct solution? Or ZERO shots on target? Ramires being an automatic, unjustified starter? Or Hazard receiving the ball in bad positions, before being crowded out?

This was all predictable to anyone who knows football and who has watched this team under Mourinho. When the team became "defense + Hazard" for the 2nd season in a row, I knew we were headed down the wrong path.

We all wanted to blame it on "fatigue", but that was only part of the problem. The bulk of our problems lies at the feet of the manager. Our players are MUCH better than they have showed in the last 6/7 months.

Come to think of it, i'm not that surprised Roman has failed to back Mourinho in the transfer market. Makes sense.

we're watching a game and commentating what we saw... it's no long term assessment... if you take it that way, we can't help.

Azpili is still off pace, was in preseason and still is, doesn't mean he won't pick up form.

Cesc has been invisible, disappeared and contributed with nothing.

Hazard is trying, but no one finds him.

5 offsides should tell you everything about Remy's performance in the first. The one salvation was his cross to Ramires.

I don't think Ramires has been as amazing as you think, but definitely hasn't been bad. Hasn't contributed much in the attack imo, but at least his passing is only predictable, instead of missing it all, so maybe that's why you think he's been amazing.

the fact that both are "chances" have rambo at the center should be saying something. forget about miss placing passes, how mnay times has he won back the balls. but hardly surprising that rambo should be blamed. i mean go to the rambo thread and someone called him a donkey, very justified.

if he scores a hattrick and we are down by 4-3, it would still be his fault according to the geniuses on here.

Disgusting performance so far. I saw this COMING from the very first pre-season match. We were poor match after match after match. We are not going to win the league like this. If we don't buy, if we don't beat Arsenal today, we are not going to win the league or CL. Save yourselves the ache.

lol. Its not that bad. WE are just literally taking this friendly to another level. We are just poor team wise. Only Ramirez and Willian are putting the effort.The rest are still on vacation.

What have we seen so far that we didn't see in the 2nd half of the season? Or for majority of the 2013/14 season? Against big sides, specifically in the CL? Is it hopeful lobs to no one in particular? Or wingers playing as fullbacks? Or 3-4 passes in our "built attacks" then a player looking for a direct solution? Or ZERO shots on target? Ramires being an automatic, unjustified starter? Or Hazard receiving the ball in bad positions, before being crowded out?

This was all predictable to anyone who knows football and who has watched this team under Mourinho. When the team became "defense + Hazard" for the 2nd season in a row, I knew we were headed down the wrong path.

We all wanted to blame it on "fatigue", but that was only part of the problem. The bulk of our problems lies at the feet of the manager. Our players are MUCH better than they have showed in the last 6/7 months.

Come to think of it, i'm not that surprised Roman has failed to back Mourinho in the transfer market. Makes sense.

Im disappointed that he is not going to change his ways. It was stupid to even expect it. This squad has too much money invested to produce this type of football.

I think we improved after their goal. It's clear they're sharper than us, they've been training for longer, so it's not unexpected.

We could still win, but if we don't... no fucks will be given. It fits Wenger to win against Mou in the one match that is worth nothing.

But let's see what happens now

Seriously Fabregas lack of desire has been giving me the shits since late last season. His lack of effort gets carried by the team until he produces that 1 or 2 key pass and all is forgiven. Its like watching Ibrah play.