Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

Well he wants to touch the ball, not his fault no one is giving him the ball.

Exactly my point mate. Its really not like he isn't trying to get the ball or isn't asking for it as some might say.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we even had ONE SHOT ON TARGET!???

The way we "play" under Mourinho is awful. The way we've played for months now is simply unacceptable. It's truly painful watching this team. All our attackers are now defensive minded drones. Our wingers are now fullbacks. We can't build attacks, a symptom of all Mourinho teams. Like we don't even practice that. Because know why? We actually don't fucking do that. And please don't tell me otherwise. Fabregas now misplaces pass more often than I can imagine. The only one who has risen above the mediocrity is Hazard, but how long before he starts angling for a move to one of the truly big European giants? Teams that will actually let him play, regardless of opposition?

Like I predicted on the Mourinho thread months ago, this team is on a decline. We aren't defending the Premier league this season. CL? Forget about it. We'll be lucky to scrape 3rd place.

Ivanvoic has been far better defensively than Azpi so far ... and about as shite in offense.

btw why do Ramires and Fabregas always lose half their brain in a big match? They probably leave it in the meanwhile empty stash of Hazard's invisibility coat