Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really no urgency to attack or score at. Seems half of the lads are just not their.

Remy hasn't really contributed much, except for a few runs which didn't result much. Need more of a presence in attack.

I think the only way for us to score is via a set piece due to our height advantage. Mertesacker is Arsenal's only outfield player above 6ft. We have like 6. This is probably why this is the first freekick Arsenal have caused in their own half.

the prejudice on here is so unbelievable, so fucking embarasssing.

cesc - atrocious

remy - awful

matic - poor

azpi - way off the pace.

hazard - invisible.

but since these are the darlings of the forum, not a word should be said.

yet people are targetting rambo who along with willian has been our best player. absolutely embrassing.

Lol meltdown central in here because we're 1-0 down at HT!!!!

Baba suddenly becoming better than Azpi is my favourite comment so far, along with the mug who predicted that we'd be lucky to scrape 3rd this year xD.

You guys crack me up.

PSG all over again. Hazard having no influence at all, everyone here say he is the 3rd best player in the world, well those type of players break the deadlock in matches like this. Suarez, Messi, Ronaldo all done it. Most high profile games are not full of spaces for him to explore and make those great dribbling, so he needs to adapt to games like this.