Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

10 hours ago, Abreu03 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chamberlain last game for Arsenal: Lost 0-4 at Liverpool. 

Chamberlain first game for Liverpool: Lost 5-0 at City.

HAHA you can add:

Chamberlain first game for Arsenal: That famous 8-2 loss to United :):)

• 2 weeks later...

This guy has to be the most delusional footballer on the planet. Him having the audacity to reject Chelsea for Liverpool solely because of his will to play in midfield (not even realizing he'd probably be 5th-6th down the pecking order in Liverpool's mid) makes me think we've dodged a bullet, even though I think he'd be a perfect wing-back under Conte. Oh well, he's an idiot and he wasted his only chance of becoming a very good player in a certain position and actually having some sort of identity as a player.

14 hours ago, The Skipper said:

He’s barely played CM for them and this is without Coutinho and Keita being available. What a stupid, stupid move. 

I don't think the reason he want to play as cm is true.  Either he just want to play for liverpool because of English friend or he just does not want to play as defender

20 hours ago, The Skipper said:

He’s barely played CM for them and this is without Coutinho and Keita being available. What a stupid, stupid move. 

Stupid move indeed, but he never struck me as being a bright footballer.
Remember the gaffe last season where he "accidently" liked an ArsenalFanTV video that called for Wenger to be sacked?

• 4 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You