Asmir Begovic

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoke want €10m for Begovic. Chelsea, for now, have offered €6.5m, but will continue to treat. (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #SCFC

Chelsea hope to sign Asmir Begovic despite Stoke rejecting £6m bid (Guardian) #CFC #SCFC

Stoke still hope to secure nearer £8m for Begovic and are also exploring the possibility of luring a player on a season-loan (Guardian) #CFC

Victor Moses is understood to be reluctant to return to Stoke where he spent last term. (Guardian) #CFC #SCFC

Talks between Chelsea and Stoke for Begovic took place on Monday and will continue this week (Guardian) #CFC #SCFC

The Premier League holders are hopeful a deal for Asmir Begovic can be struck ahead of the weekend. #CFC #SCFC (Guardian)

Begovic has emerged above Queens Park Rangers’ Rob Green as Chelsea's principal target to replace Cech, (Guardian) #CFC #SCFC #QPRFC

I think he is a little overrated in the sense a lot of people think he can be #1 for most top teams in Europe, with the exception of whichever our off Real/United go into the season without De Gea I can't really see it myself.

Barca have Bravo and Ter Stegan, Munich have Neuer, Juve Buffon, PSG Sirigu, Arsenal Cech, City Hart and Atletico have made a big financial commitment with Oblak.

However as a back up to keep Tibo on his toes can't really get much better and I'll be delighted if we pull this off.

I think he is a little overrated in the sense a lot of people think he can be #1 for most top teams in Europe, with the exception of whichever our off Real/United go into the season without De Gea I can't really see it myself.

Barca have Bravo and Ter Stegan, Munich have Neuer, Juve Buffon, PSG Sirigu, Arsenal Cech, City Hart and Atletico have made a big financial commitment with Oblak.

However as a back up to keep Tibo on his toes can't really get much better and I'll be delighted if we pull this off.

Don't think anyone is suggesting he's good enough to start for that level of club.

The tier below the biggest teams.

It's such a weird feeling being ok with putting that much talent on the bench. There was a time I thought Begovic was equal to Cech, around 2012ish