Asmir Begovic

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea, all done for Begovic from Stoke: the figures of the operation

All done now with the Stoke City for the arrival of Asmir Begovic. After the first contacts, the Blues have reached an agreement for the transfer of Bosnian goalkeeper.

Stoke will get 8 million pounds while the player will get 4 million pounds per season.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/chelsea-tutto-fatto-per-begovic-dallo-stoke-le-cifre-delloperazione/

Probably won't make any announcements until the new kit and training merchandising is revealed I would think.

Club would probably want that Yokohama logo plastered everywhere in all of the pics of each new signing.

what the shit did i just read!!! begovic is better than cech?

so suddenly he is world class and better than a top 5 (if not 3) GK?

LOL.

begovic is a good goalkeeper and would be a good backup. no doubts there though.

Lol are we all going to say Begovic is better than Cech because Cech left to go Arsenal? No, Begovic is good but not near Cech level. Big upgrade on Turnball.

I thought it was joke but it's serious. Gotta love the world of football.

Lol are we all going to say Begovic is better than Cech because Cech left to go Arsenal? No, Begovic is good but not near Cech level. Big upgrade on Turnball.

I had to pinch myself when I read that, people don't seriously believe this do they? :lol:

I was largely unimpressed by cech 13/14 , made a number of errors and became very weak at crosses. As we speak , I'd say the 28 year old begovic is better than the 33 year old cech. Even if he will never come close to cech of a few years ago , or attain the same widespread acclaim

Probably won't make any announcements until the new kit and training merchandising is revealed I would think.

Club would probably want that Yokohama logo plastered everywhere in all of the pics of each new signing.

Great post, haven't thought about that. When would that be?