Toby Alderweireld

71 members have voted

1. 1. Would Toby Alderweireld be a good player for our squad?

• Yes, he can become a starter here
    • Yes, he would be a decent squad member for our 60+ games
    • No, not at all

Iva gets a lot of critiscm but him and Bertrand have the exact same major weakness to there game.

Both let too many crosses into their box (it's how we got our goal at Stamford Bridge vs Saints) yet Ivan gets lambasted for it but no one brings it up about Ryan because it doesn't suit the "completely solid with no flaws" line people throw in his direction.

Ivanovic has another weakness, he runs up the pitch to join the attack and most of the time, he looks like a headless chicken

Iva gets a lot of critiscm but him and Bertrand have the exact same major weakness to there game.

Both let too many crosses into their box (it's how we got our goal at Stamford Bridge vs Saints) yet Ivan gets lambasted for it but no one brings it up about Ryan because it doesn't suit the "completely solid with no flaws" line people throw in his direction.

iva gets a lot of criticism because he does not just let crosses come in but also, he is poor to very poor in attack. normally, so narrow with iva being the only one providing us natural width. but 90% of those situations, he just lets it all go to rubbish, compare that to ryan, and how good he is in the opposition half.

So people are content with Alderweireld, a tissue soft Walcott, a past it Falcao and Sissoko? Dream big.

Well i think if all four of them will come nobody will feel content...

Im ok with Falcao and maybe even Alderweireld, but i think we need to aim higher than Sissoko and Walcott for CM and RW.

Not someone to combat any of the solid back four suspects for a place in the team.. apparently, we've opened talks with Atletico to swap him for Felipe Luis, so we're technically swapping a bench warmer for another bench warmer.

Sorry, don't want him. Whatever happened to chasing players like Varane and Hummels anyway??

Is our best option, if you think about it. ¿How much you gonna earn if you sell Filipe? ¿10m? He has 30 years and played practically nothing in the last season.

Do the trade and find a good and young LB like Gaya.

I dont think we need another 'Squad option' for CB or RB, bringing him makes sense only if Mourinho sees big potential in him to be a starting CB.

I dont know if he's good enough, tbh i dont really have a firm opinion about this player.

Alderweireld is not a full back at all. He is exactly like Vertonghen not better and not worse, he is a centreback that plays as a fullback for some games. I hope that we do not get him Zouma is waaaaaaay better and we have many more options for the fullback area. For example Jose Gaya, Rodriguez, Clyne etc.

Alderweireld is not a full back at all. He is exactly like Vertonghen not better and not worse, he is a centreback that plays as a fullback for some games. I hope that we do not get him Zouma is waaaaaaay better and we have many more options for the fullback area. For example Jose Gaya, Rodriguez, Clyne etc.

Jetro Willems is a good option too.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You