Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on you Chelsea!! I had a feeling Burnley would play out of their mind today and knew it is difficult to breakdown their back line. Yes, hooray for Burnley! Glad to see City not get a penalty call late. It was not even as close as the "no calls" Costa has experienced 4 or 5 times in the BPL this season. Burnley just out hustled City all day long. Glad we are done with those guys as they are fighting for their BPL lives. We took 4 out of 6 from Burnely, City took 1 out of 6 points! Oh, my!

I am pumped for tomorrow. Glad the City match was today as I think with them losing it will help us shake any "funk" left over from Wednesday night and really energize us to come out focused and get the 3 points.

Any chance that Remy gets the start tomorrow? I know Jose will probably want to keep Costa in so that it does not become a mental thing and he needs to get back on the score sheet, but I thought Remy played well vs City (with a goal no less) and his movement might be a good change for tomorrow.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Before the victory of Burnley I thought that maybe Jose would put tomorrow unusual players like Cuadrado, Oscar, Luis Filipe or Remy.

But now I think Jose will put the team of big nights. If we win tomorrow against Southampton practically we would be champions with 10 matches ahead.

If tomorrow we won the match against Southampton we will be able to use much more Cuadrado, Zouma, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Nathan Ake or Filipe Luis from now.

Cuadrado needs a chance and RLC with minutes may be important to us.
If we win tomorrow ... they will have their chance.

Courtois

Spiderman

Zouma / Cahill John Terry ©

better Kurt. The Wall Captain, Leader, Legend

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Old school One of US

Ramires Matic

"Mi Ramires is Back" Rambo

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Jose´s soldier The Answer Our future
Diego Costa

Diego! Diego! Diego!

Jose Mourinho

The Boss

Tomorrow can be a special day. ALL PREPARED! BLUES ALL TOGETHER!

Regards to ALL.

We can allow ourselves 5 draws in 11 matches now and City still would have no sniff at the title, even if they win all their remaining matches. I hope we don't get complacent though. Last season we lost the league because we could not accept the gifts pool and shitty were giving us