Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team to face Southampton: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFC

why all of sudden Zouma isn't playing anymore?

It makes absolutely NO SENSE unless there's some inside info we don't - like injury.

Haven't all the mistakes done by this defense called for a change?

Sometimes I just don't get Mourinho...

No Filipe Luis still.

Costa retains his place despite being awful for damn near 2 months now.

Zouma loses his starting spot despite doing nothing wrong.

Cuadrado still doesn't get another chance.........

I would love to see Luis, Cuadrado, Remy, and Zouma in a start up personally :)

Wow. U would have thought we had lost the match reading some comments.

We have got to be the worst set of fans evrr.

We just wanted to give Remy and Zouma more chances. Luis deserve a start-up as-well. Why do we have more than 11 players to play the same players every game?

Ridiculously harsh not to start Luis. He's been one of the few players to have performed consistently well (when given the opportunity) this calendar year, and yet he seemingly earns no reward for this.

imagine if we actually lose this match, forum meltdown nr 568934 ?

Seeing the prematch interview with Cahill it reminded me of the Mourinho prematch interview before PSG which reminded me of every single interview Moyes gave last season:

All of them using the word 'TRY' multiplte times, shows no confidence at all and leaves me with a bad feeling just as it did against PSG

Dude put your blue goggles off and see why we're upset. It's not because of this match but that great players like Zouma deserve to start. I think we will the game but still wth.

Ridiculously harsh not to start Luis. He's been one of the few players to have performed consistently well (when given the opportunity) this calendar year, and yet he seemingly earns no reward for this.

yeah, I was so shocked by not seeing Zouma there despite the mistakes Cahill and Terry did in all goals we conceded to PSG that I forgot about Luís.

Playing home, we should always play Zouma and Luís imo... but well, Mourinho can be quite stubborn at times. I hope it works. I hoped Cahill would work against PSG and I wasn't happy with how it turned out in the end. Let's see if today it gets better

Traits of a mad scientist right there. I hope we win, because the club comes first, but some part of me wants him hanged if we lose/draw because of this.. All those players are surely knackered after Wednesday. Fuck his stubbornness, even if we win this game, it'll just amplify his sickening comfort zone by believing that he did the right thing and the circle will keep continuing unless we don't win the league. That's not even a sure thing if he's still backed unconditionally by the majority then. I feel sorry for players like Cuadrado, Filipe, Remy who must be scratching their heads in frustration and disgust at not being picked over their counter-parts who don't deserve to play in this game after Wednesday's travesty.

We just wanted to give Remy and Zouma more chances. Luis deserve a start-up as-well. Why do we have more than 11 players to play the same players every game?

maybe because these are the players who have played a massive part for us in this league and in the position we fing ourselves in which is 5 points ahead with 2 games in hand. so maybe , just maybe.. jose feels that this is our strongest team and the team to do the job today.