Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are Cesc defenders now? Is he still recovering from injury or whatever bullshit I was told when I said he is not big game player and dissapears in second half of season.

And to think he is considered as potential captain is just sad.

Mourinho used to have better player management - he wouldn't accept this level of performance so many times in a row from a team.

If he has a fault these days is probably being soft or losing the ability to make players play.

The tactical approach doesn't bother me too much because whatever approach he decided for, with the players being so bad, it wouldn't work either.

It seems like Terry, Cahill and Ivanovic can't defend anymore, they don't know how to do the basic. I saw a stat on Twitter that Terry + Cahill didn't ATTEMPT one single tackle in 30 minutes of game. What is this shit?

If Mourinho doesn't find a way to make those players produce, then well, we should be praying for Arsenal start being Arsenal because we'll slip a lot in those 11 matches...

I looks like only Costa (and Curtois obviously) wants to win this match, but he is not a player to create something by his own. Something only happening in attact is when Ivanovic is going forward - of course that means our right side is wide open.

Tactically speaking I'm not sure managers of relegation battling teams would do any worse if they were in charge. Jose has experienced a decline, tactically, so dramatic, it rivals that of Torres as a player. We are where we are due to a combination of world class GK's,individual brilliance,luck and motivation (that no one can take away from Jose). he's just not the same manager anymore. Even our defending has been terrible and that's what he's known for.

That guy playing in the #4 shirt should be forced to identify himself. Including DNA testing. That's not Cesc.

Well, when both of our creative outlets are being snuffed out of the game (Hazard + Cesc), there's only one person you have to look to IMO.

People have to realise our problem is not the midfield. When we have the ball, they have to drop so deep to receive it, they aren't in any position to do something.

And when we have to defend, they have to give so much support, they use up all their energy and are in a bad position to counterattack.

We need someone else besides Matic who actually tries to get the ball back instead of backing off

Tactically speaking I'm not sure managers of relegation battling teams would do any worse if they were in charge. Jose has experienced a decline, tactically, so dramatic, it rivals that of Torres as a player. We are where we are due to a combination of quality players,luck and motivation (that no one can take away from Jose)

No its just other have tactically improved

OR our manager can just admit that his tactics aren't working and certain players aren't performing, and that he isn't using our best players in the best possible way.

really? who are those best players you're talking about? I'd love to know.

Except Luís and Zouma, I don't see anyone in the bench having a case of being called best player than the ones in the pitch - which is telling a lot as the bunch in the pitch are really bad.

Just saw Hazard's stats in the screen and yeah - even he had an average performance (not use a nice word), so I stand corrected by my initial assumption he was okay.

can Cesc at least get a yellow there?

It'd be the best thing he's done in the last few matches - assuring he misses the next two.

I've been defending him from the assumption he'd be bad, but well, he's been (it'll take longer for me to say is because is the first semester).

Oscar has been beyond useless, Willian hasn't showed anything and our defense probably has the worst positioning in the league right now. Clueless.

It's hard to watch those players these days. We can blame Mourinho for Luís and Zouma - some advocate even Cuadrado, something I don't, but what's the list of players paying absolutely shitty or below average?

Courtois, Costa and Hazard have played well. All the rest, I mean ALL THE REST are either average or shitty. And then people come and blame Mourinho, but what excuse Matic, Cahill, Oscar, Cesc, Iva, Willian and even Terry have for playing so badly?

I disagree with some of his choices, but even if he dropped Cahill, Oscar or Willian and Azpili, Matic, Cesc, Terry, Oscar or Willian would still be playing and probably shitty.

I called it against PSG and I'm calling it again, while Mourinho is being stubborn with a couple of players, there's no excuse for our players to be playing SO BLOODY BAD.

Thank you Barbara. The lot are just not into it. You can take a horse to water, but you can't for him to drink.

Mourinho used to have better player management - he wouldn't accept this level of performance so many times in a row from a team.

If he has a fault these days is probably being soft or losing the ability to make players play.

The tactical approach doesn't bother me too much because whatever approach he decided for, with the players being so bad, it wouldn't work either.

It seems like Terry, Cahill and Ivanovic can't defend anymore, they don't know how to do the basic. I saw a stat on Twitter that Terry + Cahill didn't ATTEMPT one single tackle in 30 minutes of game. What is this shit?

If Mourinho doesn't find a way to make those players produce, then well, we should be praying for Arsenal start being Arsenal because we'll slip a lot in those 11 matches...

Just shocking, and the reason why every team looks so dangerous attacking us straight on, can't believe Mou hasn't adressed this while it's been obvious for quit some time

Well, when both of our creative outlets are being snuffed out of the game (Hazard + Cesc), there's only one person you have to look to IMO.

sorry, that's an excuse. Every time Cesc had the ball he has been appalling and Schneiderlin has been running the show over him there.