Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires for fabregas right in the beggining in the half after that Cuardado and Remy to kill them with speed they not gonna continue to play with the same intensety, the problem is we have to hold on and win. This is gonna guarantee us the league .If we lose there is still chance for Arsenal!

BORING BORING CHELSEA.

We play the same every game. No width, movement or creativity. Teams know how to play against us.

Jose any ideas for the 2nd half you old stubborn dog ?

We scored one but man to man marking is gone. They look too tired.

Bright start but that first half was definitely for Southampton. 2nd half is going to be difficult. Their energy level should drop after 60 min though, with the way they've been pressing.

Chelsea's movement is so negative. Everybody is coming short. No width, no runs behind the defence. Credit to Southampton though. Some fantastic pressing and transititions.

When are we going to get a quality performance again?

Awful. Not sure that was a penalty either but Southampton deserve to be level anyway so hard to complain. Cuadrado for Oscar (complete passenger), Ramires for Cesc (amazingly sloppy in possession) and shift to 4-3-3. Ramires will provide legs to cover for Ivanovic who's clearly been instructed to forget about defending and Willian's pretty useless wide anyway so why not stay in the middle?

Oh and fuck Jon Champion and the other Neville on commentary.

can Cesc at least get a yellow there?

It'd be the best thing he's done in the last few matches - assuring he misses the next two.

I've been defending him from the assumption he'd be bad, but well, he's been (it'll take longer for me to say is because is the first semester).

Oscar has been beyond useless, Willian hasn't showed anything and our defense probably has the worst positioning in the league right now. Clueless.

It's hard to watch those players these days. We can blame Mourinho for Luís and Zouma - some advocate even Cuadrado, something I don't, but what's the list of players paying absolutely shitty or below average?

Courtois, Costa and Hazard have played well. All the rest, I mean ALL THE REST are either average or shitty. And then people come and blame Mourinho, but what excuse Matic, Cahill, Oscar, Cesc, Iva, Willian and even Terry have for playing so badly?

I disagree with some of his choices, but even if he dropped Cahill, Oscar or Willian and Azpili, Matic, Cesc, Terry, Oscar or Willian would still be playing and probably shitty.

I called it against PSG and I'm calling it again, while Mourinho is being stubborn with a couple of players, there's no excuse for our players to be playing SO BLOODY BAD.

Another game, another opponent taking advantage of the right side of our defence any time they can. Ivan's cross for the goal was very good, but he's been defending awfully; Cahill has been poor as well.