Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? who are those best players you're talking about? I'd love to know.

Except Luís and Zouma, I don't see anyone in the bench having a case of being called best player than the ones in the pitch - which is telling a lot as the bunch in the pitch are really bad.

Just saw Hazard's stats in the screen and yeah - even he had an average performance (not use a nice word), so I stand corrected by my initial assumption he was okay.

Zouma and Luis should be playing. Oscar shouldn't be starting either IMO. It's not only that, it's the fact that Hazard, Matic, Fabregas and Costa are all struggling to play well atm too. It's a combination of things.

Well, when both of our creative outlets are being snuffed out of the game (Hazard + Cesc), there's only one person you have to look to IMO.

Cesc's troubles have been going on for a while now. I was not willing to jump on his case immediately when his form dropped, giving him the time to recover. But I can't ignore it anymore. He needs to step up his game.

Tactically speaking I'm not sure managers of relegation battling teams would do any worse if they were in charge. Jose has experienced a decline, tactically, so dramatic, it rivals that of Torres as a player. We are where we are due to a combination of quality players,luck and motivation (that no one can take away from Jose). he's just not the same manager anymore. Even our defending has been terrible and that's what he's known for.

And that's without giving them the benefit of the doubt; who knows what some of them would do with better players at their disposal. I'm sure a good number of them would have better ideas than Jose.

Cesc's troubles have been going on for a while now. I was not willing to jump on his case immediately when his form dropped, giving him the time to recover. But I can't ignore it anymore. He needs to step up his game.

He does, but he also needs to be put in the right environment for him to do such. That is not the case right now.

really? who are those best players you're talking about? I'd love to know.

Except Luís and Zouma, I don't see anyone in the bench having a case of being called best player than the ones in the pitch - which is telling a lot as the bunch in the pitch are really bad.

Just saw Hazard's stats in the screen and yeah - even he had an average performance (not use a nice word), so I stand corrected by my initial assumption he was okay.

Some of our fans keeps saying tactic, tactics, etc.How can you apply tactics when the players don't appear to want to play?

Well, when both of our creative outlets are being snuffed out of the game (Hazard + Cesc), there's only one person you have to look to IMO.

another example... what was the excuse for him not shooting right then? It was a perfect ball to him and he did to it what he's done to 80% of the balls on his feet today. Nothing, easily dispossessed, soft, useless.