Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar's been poor but who's played well today? Fabregas has been just as terrible. Matic even worse. Hazard hasn't been able to get into the game. And Willian is up to his usual tricks. Yet who's singled out?

We need to stop scapegoating players and question Mourinho's team selection and tactics more. This is on him, he's the one that continues to play out of form players and refuses to rotate.

I would take off one of our full backs (probably Ivanovic) and put on Luis, get our RB to stop bombing forward as they're killing us on that side.

Take off Oscar who is beyond useless and give Willian some time in the middle. Give Cuadrado a proper run at RW, they're exposed there.

If the whole midfield team is playing like its got nothing to do with the coach. These players are just not playing up to par. They need to just freaking wake up and play.

So much for PSG game waking us up. Wow that was shit. Cesc was absolutely miserable in the first half. I mean so were several others, but this was arguably as bad as I've seen Cesc play. Like a shell of the guy who started the season for us.

Oscar = pub league player. Cesc = deliciously shambolic Cahill = slow as molasses Willian = useless lump Terry = old as feck

Massive overhaul needed this summer. Need new CAM RW, RB, CB and some tactics, pace, and depth

You can talk also about Hazard today... Nowhere to be seen... if this is supposed to be our star... we are screwed.

Oscar = pub league player. Cesc = deliciously shambolic Cahill = slow as molasses Willian = useless lump Terry = old as feck

Massive overhaul needed this summer. Need new CAM RW, RB, CB and some tactics, pace, and depth

OR our manager can just admit that his tactics aren't working and certain players aren't performing, and that he isn't using our best players in the best possible way.

Its sad we dont have single ball playing defender in back four, everyone just kicks the ball. And then you have to watch Hazard drop deep to get that ball and run away with it through whole pitch because all defenders just hoof the ball and are useless with it.

I think I'm gonna cry. This is what I feared from the very beginning.

Another cowardly performance so far.

The players don't have the passion they had before, if they do we aren't seeing it the only two who have tried their hardest so far is Costa and Courtois