Chelsea v PSG

Jase

I just hope we don't go out and park the bus for 90 minutes.

Hope so too. But the way Fabregas and Mourinho talked about the game suggest that we're here to win. But you can conclude that how you want mind ; we supposedly were playing at Old Trafford to win only to play without striker and parking the bus for 90 minutes.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody here do any sort of superstitious actions while the game is on.

I do weird things during our matches if I am nervous or when we are losing and many times it works.

so does anyone here have there own superstitions when you are nervous before our matches or during our matches.

Yep, just rehearsed our game on Fifa. We won 3:2 !!

I do weird things during our matches if I am nervous or when we are losing and many times it works.

so does anyone here have there own superstitions when you are nervous before our matches or during our matches.

I recite 'Hail Marry' when ever Chelsea concedes a corner or a free kick .. and I have to finish before its taken.... its embarrassing :D

Didn't touch this match on my main accumulator, but the other one I did for fun I took Diego Costa anytime scorer at 6/5. Got a feeling he'll net his first for Chelsea in Champions League.

Been saying Costa will score tonight all day at work, I honestly believe he will. I also think if he does it will be a massive platform for him to go on and fire us to the title good and proper.

I don't wear my jersey and i have to watch the game in spanish.

I recite 'Hail Marry' when ever Chelsea concedes a corner or a free kick .. and I have to finish before its taken.... its embarrassing :D

Gotta say it pretty quickly. Lol

Hopefully all of this talk from José and Cesc yesterday about really going for the game and taking it to PSG is true. If we play how we did in the second half of the first leg I doubt we'll be as fortunate.

I had bought the 09-10 jersey just a day before the wigan match and wore it then, wore it for the FA cup final, for the napoli game, barca games and bayern final, benfica final and spurs final..there have been other games too but it is kinda reserved for the biggest of occasions.

The only time I remember us losing while I wore that jersey was against united in 10-11.