Chelsea v PSG

Jase

So what? As it is mentionned in the word itself, those were "fouls", therefore they were sanctionned. We can't say the same for the action on Pastore that was a very clear penalty but that wasn't whistled. At the end, thanks to this, you didn't go home with a defeat! So Mourinho and you supporters should build a statue for the referee instead of crying like poor little girls..

The fouls weren't sactioned correctly, PSG was not playing football, they were playing rugby with Hazard. Dirty tactics.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fouls weren't sactioned correctly, PSG was not playing football, they were playing rugby with Hazard. Dirty tactics.

Lol leave him. Hopefully, that rat verratti gets an early yellow and we'll see how good he is defensively when the little criminal has to watch his bag of tricks

No, it will all depend on the referee seeing or not the penalties of Ramires or not.. Let's be serious 2 mns. You owe the draw to the referee and the incredible misses of PSG's forwards. Without that PSG should have scored 3 or 4 goals at least..

Of course, tomorrow will be another game, and I doubt that PSG will dominate that much again. But have the honesty to say that referee saved you from a well deserved defeat in the first leg instead of complaining like that about Verratti mini-fouls 50m away from his penalty area.

Tomorrow, Chelsea's biggest chance will probably be to chase spaces left by Pastore because he is probably PSG's best player at the moment but very poor defensively. And if he has too cover a wing, you can see this as a boulevard to counter attack.. But watch out, because this guy is just magical at the moment..

No, it will all depend on the referee seeing or not the penalties of Ramires or not.. Let's be serious 2 mns. You owe the draw to the referee and the incredible misses of PSG's forwards. Without that PSG should have scored 3 or 4 goals at least..

Of course, tomorrow will be another game, and I doubt that PSG will dominate that much again. But have the honesty to say that referee saved you from a well deserved defeat in the first leg instead of complaining like that about Verratti mini-fouls 50m away from his penalty area.

Tomorrow, Chelsea's biggest chance will probably be to chase spaces left by Pastore because he is probably PSG's best player at the moment but very poor defensively. And if he has too cover a wing, you can see this as a boulevard to counter attack.. But watch out, because this guy is just magical at the moment..

Lol what foul? You're delusional. PSG should thank the ref for having a midfield tomorrow despite having two players who could and should have been sent off.

Lol, yes sure, two players sent off, and he's the one delusional. Stop bitching, Ramires' stupid foul on Pastore was a clear penalty.

Verratti should have been sent off. Not sure if Ramires incidence is a penalty, though. Nowhere near the ball, from memory all he did was obstruct him.

Lol what foul? You're delusional. PSG should thank the ref for having a midfield tomorrow despite having two players who could and should have been sent off.

Haha, funny you.. You must be the only one in the world who hasnt seen this penalty. I think this is called selective consciousness..

http://www.20minutes.fr/sport/football/1543427-20150218-video-psg-chelsea-arbitre-oublie-penalty-faute-pastore

FFS stop moaning about the ref, it's done. What matters is tomorrow and that is still in the hands of the players of both teams.

It always amazes me how fans can obsess about things neither they nor the team has any control over like that. I honestly don't even remember any of those incidents!

Haha, funny you.. You must be the only one in the world who hasnt seen this penalty. I think this is called selective consciousness..

http://www.20minutes.fr/sport/football/1543427-20150218-video-psg-chelsea-arbitre-oublie-penalty-faute-pastore

Don't you have your own forums to debate on??? Every time it's the same story, foreigners saying English teams can't do this, can't do that, but you lot are the first to invade the forums and try to derail threads. While I can't see any fans supporting English clubs registering to other communities and spout shit like you do. Just stick to your team because no one in here cares about it or about that below par league from France. Chelsea hold on for a draw in Paris and this is all that matters. Now you have to score a goal and let's see if you can at least do that.

Do you remember how many chances Bayern wasted against Inter in that Champions League Final??? Of course you don't because it is irrelevant, all that is remembered from that Final is that Inter won it. Football is about results and not about how many chances you create or how many penalty kicks you are denied.

I enjoy being able to read real inputs from Chelsea fans and that's why I registered last year, Chelsea fans you'll find on french website usually are bandwagoners/biaised PSG haters, and you can't find real inputs on website like reddit either, so here I am, reading what you all have to say and in exchange I try to bring some knowledge about my own club, I'm sure that most of you never follow PSG, so this could be useful for some of you. Indeed what is done is done so no need to talk about the first leg.

The news tonight are giving this lineup:

Sirigu, Maxwell - Silva - Luiz - Marquinhos, Matuidi - Motta - Verratti, Pastore - Ibra - Cavani.

Nothing sure though, I can't see why Blanc would give it today, but it makes sense.

Motta playing in the midfield could be a good news for you, he has been quite poor this year, except against Barça. He's old, he's tired, he's never been used playing as much as he did last season. Luiz in the midfield would bring more physical impact and I think that's what we need against you, I think he's been very useful in the first leg. In addition, you all know that Luiz can be a liability when playing as a CB. That being said, Motta got vice and experience and he can control the rhythm of the game. Couldn't say if that's a good or a bad news.

Then Marquinhos would be our right fullback. His real position is CB, he has played fullback several time this season, he's been good defensively as usual but he doesn't bring much when it comes to attack. I assume his role will be to stop Hazard. Here again i'm disappointed, Van der Wiel has been pretty poor lately but he had a good game against Hazard, I would have prefered Luiz in the middle and Silva-Marquinhos as central backs, they're extremely clean.

Verratti should have been sent off. Not sure if Ramires incidence is a penalty, though. Nowhere near the ball, from memory all he did was obstruct him.

Was a foul I'd say, we got off with one but still Verratti also should have probably seen a yellow card a lot earlier than what he did.

Then Marquinhos would be our right fullback. His real position is CB, he has played fullback several time this season, he's been good defensively as usual but he doesn't bring much when it comes to attack. I assume his role will be to stop Hazard. Here again i'm disappointed, Van der Wiel has been pretty poor lately but he had a good game against Hazard, I would have prefered Luiz in the middle and Silva-Marquinhos as central backs, they're extremely clean.

I have to be honest, I think no matter wherever David Luiz plays he is a liability.

Sure hes a good player when your team has the ball and are on the front foot but he lost Ivanovic for the goal in France and as we've all seen before hes always seems to be targeted in bigger games by the opposition because of his lack of concentration at times. I think since we've not had a game since Wednesday that Diego Costa will be 110% and be ready to give what he normally gives and more, it is going to be a very interesting battle if Luiz does play at CB, there is no doubt Costa will probably target him.

That's because he got away with murder. Him Verratti and Luiz took turns to kick hazard because that was the only way you could stop our attacks.

He's no match for Hazard in with a fair ref. In fact if it was messi or ronaldo or Neymar that was kicked 9-11 times in one match there would have been a red.

I think the team that will start tomorrow is the same that started against West Ham - except Matic for Cahill, with Zouma back as a CB.

The team played very well in the first half imo and while Courtois had to make a few difficult saves, I think that match was more likely to end 3-0 than 1-1.

That's what I expect to see and honestly what I hope to. Few times lately the team I expected Mou to get is the same I hoped to see.

Also I don't think we'll be too negative in our approach. I'm not saying we'll be bombing forward, but I don't expect us to be overly defensive either.

This entire season I haven't been nervous before a game, not once, I just feel so content with the balanced side we have. Maybe its because I love the manager and for the first time in forever I like every player on the roster. I guess for me its easy to be contented with winning and losing when you have a squad you can say you love.

I definitely want the win tomorrow but I'm not nervous about the game. If we play our football we will win and the manager will surely have them up along with the supporters so I'm about as carefree as one can be before a knockout game.

UP THE CHELS