Chelsea v PSG

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose better not go with cahill ahead of Zouma. This game is a perfect fit for the youngster.

I think he will, unfortunately. Zlatan will manhandle and toy with him.

If Cahill starts the right thing to do is get behind him and support! He's been a fantastic player for us and has hit a bad patch, he's still better than Luiz so lets get behind him and support, no moaning and complaining about the selections tonight please!

Let's hope for Chelsea that they really trained as much as Moucryinho says because when you see how dominated they were in the 1st leg, they'd better not come back with the same level. Because this time I doubt that our forwards will miss again that many opportunities..

Your manager needs to use his beedy little eyes more and see that Luiz at cb is as reliable as a chocolate teapot.

Blanc to mourinho is comparing a fiat to a Ferrari ;)

Hazard will be unstoppable, matic will rule the pitch and costa will have Luiz sent off my half time.

Little league, little team, you can tell by the fans, the way they have to really try and get banter going, otherwise most SERIOUS european team's fans wouldn't bat an eyelid.

How is the league going over there anyway?

Jose has basically made "aggressivity" his favourite fictional word of choice. our chief press officer is failing at his job

I don't think Jose cares what the press officer (or anyone for that matter) tells him with regards to press conferences. He will say/do what he wants! :lol:

Tonight we put 2 goals and we go to the house .... It london evening will cry. Here it is even Paris london !!!!

Your coach will still put the bus in front of goal so he is afraid of the PSG.

Tonight we put 2 goals and we go to the house .... It london evening will cry. Here it is even Paris london !!!!

Your coach will still put the bus in front of goal so he is afraid of the PSG.

Our coach has won more titles than your entire club