Chelsea v PSG

Jase

Tomorrow's match is a massive game. I hope Mourinho sets up the team to play on the attack seeing as we are at home, but not go crazy (that would never happen with JM in charge). We need go for the win, even though a goalless draw puts us through.

I don't want the match to be as nervy as last season's tie, but I want the same outcome.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way - 10 years ago today

Time really does fly...

Wow, its really shocking to realize its been 10 years...

About the video, for the past years I've been searching a video of this game without music. Not a fan of football game with ballads or new metal songs in the background...

Wow, its really shocking to realize its been 10 years...

About the video, for the past years I've been searching a video of this game without music. Not a fan of football game with ballads or new metal songs in the background...

not to mention the band in the video being Creed, the worst American band in the last twenty years

Let's hope for Chelsea that they really trained as much as Moucryinho says because when you see how dominated they were in the 1st leg, they'd better not come back with the same level. Because this time I doubt that our forwards will miss again that many opportunities..

Let's hope for Chelsea that they really trained as much as Moucryinho says because when you see how dominated they were in the 1st leg, they'd better not come back with the same level. Because this time I doubt that our forwards will miss again that many opportunities..

We understand you are Barca and Real Madrid in one. Now quietly and calmly go in the corner and shut up. You have a forum, probably, write there. Nobody gives a flying fuck what you have to say, to be fair. The constant spam of how you should. have thrashed us 17474 - 1 is really annoying. So buh-bye, lad.

Having thought more about the game. I think I will have to re-access the result. These big european games is what Jose thrives on. Im sure the players will rise to another level.

2-1 WIN! (3-2 on aggregate)

Goals from Costa, Ivanovic and Ibra

KTBFFH!!!

Having thought more about the game. I think I will have to re-access the result. These big european games is what Jose thrives on. Im sure the players will rise to another level.

2-1 WIN! (3-2 on aggregate)

Goals from Costa, Ivanovic and Ibra

KTBFFH!!!

2-1, oh no ... don't think I can handle nerve-racking final minutes

Please no Cahill, please no Cahill, please no Cahill.

We need Cesc to really step up today. He has to play in his natural role and not in an advanced position where he'll be given no space.