Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One positive thing about the elimination.

We'd have played these 4 matches in 10 days, in this order: QF leg 1, United, QF leg 2, Arsenal.

Now we can focus on the EPL without distraction.

One positive thing about the elimination.

We'd have played these 4 matches in 10 days, in this order: QF leg 1, United, QF leg 2, Arsenal.

Now we can focus on the EPL without distraction.

excellent . I never believed we were good enough to win CL this year . NOW 100% concentration on PL

Yesterday it was crystal clear that we won´t ever win something in Europe in the near future with passengers like Oscar and Willian in the team.

And Mourinho will not bring any other player with bigger attacking prospect just because they have workrate in terms of defense ... I am not sure why he brough Cuadrado :)

He didn't play Mata .. he didn't play Schurrle ... he doesn't play Cuadrado ... and we are pointing at players saying "Ramires is horrible" and so on. NO! He is not horrible, he is a big fighter with big heart, he runs a lot, he can intercept but he can't create goals. He is played out of position just because Mourinho wants his right winger to track all the way back and play Right back when we are defending and nr.10 to play very, very deep also. Ramires is a ball winning midfielder and you can not expect him to create goals. Just like you can't expect from Hazard or Fabregas to play Ramires's role of ball winning player.

I watched the game in a pub yesterday. Mostly full of Real or Barca fans (yea, these kind of fans). When Silva scored i saw one "die hard" Barca fan jumpin up and down and almost crying when he scored. Rest of the pub was celebrating like they found Jesus.

After some browsing today it turns out that not only them but almost all football "fans" celebrated Chelsea losing...... Not Paris winning but Chelsea losing.

The hate is real. Cunts.

tbf If I were a neutral fans, I probably want PSG to win that game, they were definitely the better side

tbf If I were a neutral fans, I probably want PSG to win that game, they were definitely the better side

It's the image making.

Barcelona are the "repressed Catalans".

Real is the team of Ferenc Pushkas.

Bayern have the Franz Beckenbauer good guy image.

The others are small guys anyway.

Hahaha just finished reading.

Fuck me, Sack Mourinho hahahahahahah.

Thanks for the laugh. Glad the Chelsea supporters I meet in real life are not like this.

Any way where's Supporter when you need a heart warming uplifting post lol.

Supporter where are yooooooouuuuuuuuuuu !!!

Can some one tag him in, don't know how, cheers.

Where is the spirit and the heart in this team I dont know...

Sometimes we play like bunch of mercenaries. I mean how can you be so disinterested in CL game against 10 men.

The negative tactics mean shit when there are no results.

More surprising than the result today is the fact that this Ici Ci Paris Prick hasn't been banned yet.

Are the mods pulling a Fabregas? Where are you guys?

Sigh, mods can't ban or suspend people never have been and never will be able to. The admins were offline. I could have warned him and told him to stop but I sincerely doubt that would have changed anything. If only you'd pull an Arsenal Fabregas, leave and never return. :)

I said before the game that it was a big game for Oscar and Cahill.

Oscar (once again i'm afraid) has failed miserably. Watching him fuck up counters is becoming so common it's laughable. I still have faith in him to become a good player but it's seriously starting to wane. Hopefully he picks it up again for the run in.

Cahill was mixed. I don't remember him doing anything specifically wrong personally but he can't have played well if we conceded 2 at home to an average team which only had 10men (and the man sent off was their star striker). Zouma is definitely the better player (seriously how good is he as a makeshift DM?) but i'm not ready to give up on Cahill just yet.

Willian and Ramires are desperately average going forwards, but i'd like us to keep 1 as a squad player workhorse (every squad needs 1) but the other will likely be sold in the summer.

We paid for having negative tactics (Mourinho to blame there, unfortunately) and the fact that 2 of our best 3 defensive players had really poor games (JT and Matic - Matic due to still carrying his ankle injury it looked like).

Hazard played well in fits and spurts but needs to stop disappearing late in big games (I believe he will), Fabregas was anonymous and Costa worked hard and didn't have any chances.

Courtois was fantastic though, the man is a monster in goal. Seeing him waltz through the defensive and pluck crosses out of the air is fantastic to see.

Ivanovic was his usual self - decent going forward, often out of position in defence and Azpi was solid.

We need to step it up for the rest of the season and win the PL now. I don't think any of us truly believed we'd win the CL, and while we're all disappointed to go out like we did we need to just move on. If we win the league (we really should from here) then we've still won a double and will be only the second team do have done that since we did it last in 2010. That's still quite an achievement and we should be incredibly proud of it if it happens.

KTBFFH people, it's easy to support a team when they win, it's far harder to support them when they lose, and it shows the true supporters of the club.