Chelsea 2-2 PSG

Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Hey guys!

Just so happy for defeating you yesterday. PSG totally deserved to go through!

Mourinho didn't respect the club and he got punished. He also got punished by David Luiz who played two incredible games. He definitely worth 50M don't you think?

Your coach was probably the best a few years ago but he changed. To win, you have to play football and yesterday, his team didn't play. Almost no opportunities though you were one more on the pitch, it's unbelievable and unforgivable.

Besides, how can Costa end the game on the field? This player is the "bitchest" one I've ever seen. Matic also should have been sent off or at least booked! You should have got a penalty in the first half but apart from this mistake, you were clearly advantaged by the ref' and yet, you lost. I'm afraid your team and your coach are over rated... Hazard is brilliant against Blackburn but never decisive in big games!

Paris est M.A.G.I.Q.U.E ;)

A PSG Fan!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Mourinho didn't respect the club and he got punished. He also got punished by David Luiz who played two incredible games. He definitely worth 50M don't you think?

Your coach was probably the best a few years ago but he changed. To win, you have to play football and yesterday, his team didn't play. Almost no opportunities though you were one more on the pitch, it's unbelievable and unforgivable.

Besides, how can Costa end the game on the field? This player is the "bitchest" one I've ever seen. Matic also should have been sent off or at least booked! You should have got a penalty in the first half but apart from this mistake, you were clearly advantaged by the ref' and yet, you lost. I'm afraid your team and your coach are over rated... Hazard is brilliant against Blackburn but never decisive in big games!

A PSG Fan!

And this type of post is going to do one thing, aggrevate the members......Kindly log out and take your swagger with you, not needed.

And this type of post is going to do one thing, aggrevate the members......Kindly log out and take your swagger with you, not needed.

Why that?

I'm not aggressive at all, am I? Jut want to debrief the game with you and get your feelings...

Hey guys!

A PSG Fan!

We never said Luiz was such a bad player. Otherwise we were going to send him to a poorhouse, not sell him for 50 mil.

PSG I 'm afraid will need a big basket to put in the goals they concede after they are drawn against Barcelona - Bayern.

I wish you to play against Real though and eliminate them because they are clowns and fix matches.

Why that?

I'm not aggressive at all, am I? Jut want to debrief the game with you and get your feelings...

Calling one of our players the 'Bitchest' and you claim not to be aggressive and want to get our feelings......Great start mate, great start. Then go onto to have a pop at our coach.....I'm all for people having opinions pal but to come on to our forums with this will do one thing, and that's cause annoyance.

Please re-think your approach.

SACK JOSE.........IT'S ALL HIS BLOODY FAULT !!!!!!!!! WTF is all this negativity for Jose about. If anyone listened to his after match press conference, they would have heard him say that the team "choked", and did NOT play the way he had instructed them to. Granted, we were shit last night, but I doubt that Jose said to them not to shoot or to "pass the bloody ball to death"!! The team seemed to go out with a mentality that PSG would roll over for us, and that it was a forgone conclusion that Chelsea would win. And I think that this attitude even got worse after the sending off. FFS we made sod all decent chances, and at the end of the day they had the best chance of the match in normal time (Cavani) The team showed no heart, no fight, no desire, no passion and in all honesty no bloody interest to win and they took PSG far too lightly.

PSG are a very good side and taught us a lesson in how to play with 10 men against 11. When we go down to 10 men we cant hold out for 20 minutes against a bottom of the table side(Burnley). PSG not only held out, but outplayed us, and on our own bloody patch at that. Let's hope that this serves as a wake up call for the league and we kick on and win it. But some players need to have a serious look at their performances of late, and to rediscover their early season form. Because performances of late have not been good enough to win us a League, and you can mark my words that City will smell blood and will put some real pressure on us from here on in.

We never said Luiz was such a bad player. Otherwise we were going to send him to a poorhouse, not sell him for 50 mil.

PSG I 'm afraid will need a big basket to put in the goals they concede after they are drawn against Barcelona - Bayern.

I wish you to play against Real though and eliminate them because they are clowns and fix matches.

We defeated Barcelona at home a few months ago so we could do it again. I think PSG can beat every other teams except Bayern I agree.

Silva-David Luiz-Marquinhos-Verratti( :wub::wub::wub: )-Pastore and Lucas who will be available, we have some arguments to go through the next step if we avoid the Germans. I feel like you think Chelsea was sort of unlucky but Paris did the perfect game!

What did you think of Verratti? Did you know him before?

As far as David Luiz is concerned, he is definitely not a poor player, he is fantastic and a great leader.

Calling one of our players the 'Bitchest' and you claim not to be aggressive and want to get our feelings......Great start mate, great start. Then go onto to have a pop at our coach.....I'm all for people having opinions pal but to come on to our forums with this will do one thing, and that's cause annoyance.

Please re-think your approach.

Don't you agree that Costa is a bitch on the pitch? It's probably the type of player you like when they play for your team but you hate them otherwise. This is not aggressive towards you, it's just a comment...

Well, if you don't want to have a constructive chat, I guess I just have to log out indeed.

Don't you agree that Costa is a bitch on the pitch? It's probably the type of player you like when they play for your team but you hate them otherwise. This is not aggressive towards you, it's just a comment...

Well, if you don't want to have a constructive chat, I guess I just have to log out indeed.

Costa is aggressive, always has been and always will be.

As for constructive chat we can have that, but you coming on here with name calling our coach and player really doesn't allow for constructive chat does it, and a good base to go from, does it?

Like I said, re-think your approach and you will be just fine around......continue with the sly remarks and you will gone quicker than Zlatan last night.

We defeated Barcelona at home a few months ago so we could do it again. I think PSG can beat every other teams except Bayern I agree.

Silva-David Luiz-Marquinhos-Verratti( :wub::wub::wub: )-Pastore and Lucas who will be available, we have some arguments to go through the next step if we avoid the Germans. I feel like you think Chelsea was sort of unlucky but Paris did the perfect game!

As far as David Luiz is concerned, he is definitely not a poor player, he is fantastic and a great leader.

Barcelona was in a stage of reform when that happened imo.

Between us, the aggregate was 3-3, but last year's it was also 3-3 and you went out.

I hope we meet again.

It's all quite depressing really. Chelsea winning the league but at what cost? I used to be fine with winning ugly as sometimes it needs to be done but when every win is ugly, it becomes upsetting to see. The team can't lose graciously, there is no style in defeat or pride to be found. Defensive football can be beautiful but not when it is as hamfisted as it was yesterday, with players scrambling around desperately trying to defend the goal. In 2012 it was acceptable to play defensive and ugly football to win the Champions League as the team was absolutely horrid and when the chips are down, there is every right to use such methods. But its not 2012 anymore, three years on the team has the resources and the players to be dominant in offence. There is no excuse for such a hamfisted approach to the sport when managers and teams have the means not to.

Do I begrudge a team that consisted of Kalou, Betrand, Torres, Mikel and Anelka of playing shitty boring football? No.

Do I begrudge a team that has Hazard, Fabregas, Filipe Luis, Remy and Costa of playing shittiy boring football? Fuck yes I do.

Success breeds hatred but Chelsea would be significantly less hated if that success came with style rather than grinding out wins.

It's all quite depressing really. Chelsea winning the league but at what cost? I used to be fine with winning ugly as sometimes it needs to be done but when every win is ugly, it becomes upsetting to see. The team can't lose graciously, there is no style in defeat or pride to be found. Defensive football can be beautiful but not when it is as hamfisted as it was yesterday, with players scrambling around desperately trying to defend the goal. In 2012 it was acceptable to play defensive and ugly football to win the Champions League as the team was absolutely horrid and when the chips are down, there is every right to use such methods. But its not 2012 anymore, three years on the team has the resources and the players to be dominant in offence. There is no excuse for such a hamfisted approach to the sport when managers and teams have the means not to.

Do I begrudge a team that consisted of Kalou, Betrand, Torres, Mikel and Anelka of playing shitty boring football? No.

Do I begrudge a team that has Hazard, Fabregas, Filipe Luis, Remy and Costa of playing shittiy boring football? Fuck yes I do.

Success breeds hatred but Chelsea would be significantly less hated if that success came with style rather than grinding out wins.

Hear hear. Top, top post without blue glasses on. We should be humble and critical with nuance.

It's inaccurate.

We did not play defensive - like in the Bayern match.

They had the ball, they kept possession for a couple of 5 minute intervals, so we had to defend, what else is there to do ?

The problem was lack of aggressiveness in attack. The target was an itchy-bitchy-teeny-weenie 0-0 and we kept passing the ball around.

PSG outplayed us for a little while before the 1-0, from 80' to 83' and from 112' to 115' (their two goals as well).

PSG are a very good team and definitely deserved to go through over the two legs. Personally I think you would beat any team except for the 3 Spanish sides. Bayern still look quite vulnerable to the counter attack this season so I don't think they would be the worst team you could face.

Luiz is a great player for the big games. He has character, passion and was excellent in this fixture last season also. He's still prone to lapses in concentration though as we saw in the first leg and whilst I would have preferred we kept him (mostly for games like this) £40m was too good an offer to turn down.

Veratti is a brilliant player with a bright future but I think he takes too many risks sometimes, both on and off the ball. He is quite reckless in his challenges but the refs were very lenient with him in both legs and I think he is sometimes too arrogant on the ball too. Our pressing was poor and lacklustre (as you probably noticed!) so we never really got to test that out. If you were to face a team like Leverkusen or Atletico who press with great numbers and great intensity then I think whilst Veratti would sometimes beat the press thanks to his agility, he would probably also give the ball away in quite a few dangerous positions.

Costa is aggressive, always has been and always will be.

As for constructive chat we can have that, but you coming on here with name calling our coach and player really doesn't allow for constructive chat does it, and a good base to go from, does it?

Like I said, re-think your approach and you will be just fine around......continue with the sly remarks and you will gone quicker than Zlatan last night.

So if I can't write about your players or your coach, what am I allowed to write about?

I've read a few posts on the thread and most of you are quite realistic and cIear-headed saying that Paris deserved to win. Now, I was a big fan of Mourinho but I just think his management has changed and I wanted to have your opinion about it regarding his poor performance yesterday vs Laurent Blanc who is an average coach.

Honestly, I was very pessimistic before the game, I really thought we had no chance to go through and after the red card for Ibra (which did not change much in the end so transparent he was), I was waiting for a change in your team but nothing happened. He didn't react at all and it doesn't look like him.