West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see us really struggle against West Ham. They have very pacey forwards in Valencia and Sakho who are good on the counter (oh, how i wished Caroll would be fit).

We tend to struggle against teams with that profile especially if Cahill is one of the CB's, therefore i would have to go with Zouma as CB and find another solution to the pivot.

City's title hopes have been given a real blow on Sunday and if we loose points now they might think it's back on and be really motivated again so it's really important to get 3 points.

I notice the PL have mixed the fixtures up a bit, I assumed City were hosting WBA (because that's who they played on boxing day when we had West Ham) but infact they are entertaining Leicester.

Can recall that happening once but isn't a usual thing, annoying a bit because I would have fancied Pulis to potentially nick something but Leicester have next to no chance.

this has always been the case in England. The fixtures are in random order each half of the season, in theory, you could play the same team on Boxing Day and again on 1st January. In Spain, the fixtures are in the same order both halves (Matchday 1 = Matchday 20 etc)

this has always been the case in England. The fixtures are in random order each half of the season, in theory, you could play the same team on Boxing Day and again on 1st January. In Spain, the fixtures are in the same order both halves (Matchday 1 = Matchday 20 etc)

Is it tho? I can only recall it happening once before and that was 04/05, when did it happen other than that?

Tibo

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Luis

Cesc Ramires

Cuadrado Willian Hazard

Costa

This is what I'd like to see as well but I can't see José benching Oscar again however much he deserves it.

Same 433. Courtois, Luis and Cuadrado in.

I think Zouma and Cahill should stay in the team to deal with all the long balls and setpieces.

While the inclusion of Cuadrado and Luis will add more to the team going forward.

Is it tho? I can only recall it happening once before and that was 04/05, when did it happen other than that?

even last season, and the season before that... check it here http://www.chelseafc.com/matches/fixtures---results.html

for example, last season we played Southampton at home on 1st Dec and away on 1st Jan.

although when I look at it now, the order isnt completely random, but it certainly isnt the same both halves

even last season, and the season before that... check it here http://www.chelseafc.com/matches/fixtures---results.html

for example, last season we played Southampton at home on 1st Dec and away on 1st Jan.

although when I look at it now, the order isnt completely random, but it certainly isnt the same both halves

You mean the timing off our return fixtures?

I knew that what I meant was that last time we played West Ham, City played West Brom when this time they have Leicester.

They have mixed up the fixtures a bit from Boxing Day and December 10th-11th, Spurs, Leicester, Villa, Swansea, Man. City and West Brom are playing there return fixtures from that weekend while the rest are replaying there boxing day fixtures, then soon (when we go to Hull) we swap.

Can only recall that being done once before and that was in 04/05 our Arsenal game at home got moved around because of it.

You mean the timing off our return fixtures?

I knew that what I meant was that last time we played West Ham, City played West Brom when this time they have Leicester.

They have mixed up the fixtures a bit from Boxing Day and December 10th-11th, Spurs, Leicester, Villa, Swansea, Man. City and West Brom are playing there return fixtures from that weekend while the rest are replaying there boxing day fixtures, then soon (when we go to Hull) we swap.

Can only recall that being done once before and that was in 04/05 our Arsenal game at home got moved around because of it.

oh yeah, my bad, I misunderstood