West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, why the fuck do we have score one early goal and then sit back the entire game... EVERY AWAY GAME!!

I am not sure we have really sat back today, we have had two or three good looks but no luck in the second half. They have had some spells where they just absolutely controlled possession unfortunately.

That's on Jose cause Zouma has been a passenger this game Fabregas has been playing in there by himself our back four hold the ball longer when he presents himself as a passing option that's no good

I understand but RLC was never in Jose's plans this season. Unless we had lots of injuries in his position.

I understand but RLC was never in Jose's plans this season. Unless we had lots of injuries in his position.

Which has kinda happened no? I dunno the kid has class and if we can through a CB in our midfield and get overrun I'm sure by him in it wouldn't change the way this game was played