West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

I feel some people need to get their brains checked before they puke out their comments here.

We have a great team, a great manager, and we are on top of the league and yet people force shitty judgemental comments in my face reading the thread about how shitty the lineup is.

Why dont you just watch the game later and see how shitty it is then...

Mourinho knows what hes doing, its almost so I feel like going to a different forum, because for some reason people use this as a place to complain about everything all the time, instead of discussing and supporting Chelsea...

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bad feeling I had about this match hasn't subsided after seeing the lineup.

I think we'll be able to contain them well enough but I'm worried about our attack.

West Ham will do what Allardyce teams at home to the big boys always do, get in our faces and try to unsettle oreven bully us.

Look at how his Bolton side always downed Arsenal or even WHU beating us under Rafa.

Sounds like it's Oscar on the wing to me:

Courtois

Iva Cahill Terry Azpi

Zouma

Rami Cesc

Oscar Hazard

Costa

I'm sure Ramy will be playing on the wing. Oscar doesn't perform well as a winger.

I'm sure Ramy will be playing on the wing. Oscar doesn't perform well as a winger.

Neither does Ramires though, I'm not a fan of this line-up but I guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

I just hope ramires isn't playing on the wing.

I'll be very happy if it's a diamond with

zouma

Ramires fabregas

Oscar

Costa hazard

With ivanovic bombing forward on the right

Any other way would make this a defensive line-up which would be a big concern in attack.

Neither does Ramires though, I'm not a fan of this line-up but I guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Me neither, but I hope we mange to get the 3 points. All that matters tonight.

It's the same lineup as Sunday with Oscar instead of Willian on the wing which is pretty much exactly what I wanted and expected.

This is one of the most physical teams in the league. Would be very naive not to play Zouma in midfield.

It's the same lineup as Sunday with Oscar instead of Willian on the wing which is pretty much exactly what I wanted and expected.

This is one of the most physical teams in the league. Would be very naive not to play Zouma in midfield.

but it was to play Ramires at CM, a player which the wind can blow over...

Ake should be there IMO.

Same line up as Liverpool away (competition), only difference is Zouma instead of Matic.

Hope to see a good game, would have liked to see Cuadrado this game.

Oscar probably plays as a false winger.