Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see Cuadrado starting straight up. I expect him to come on late in this one and start at home to Everton.

We can't be dropping points in this one, simple as that.

If we are against City and other big clubs than yes. But it is bloody Villa. Take a look how Arsenal crushed them. They are very, very struggling against fast runner. Cuadrado could surprised them if he is playing. He is fast.

If we are against City and other big clubs than yes. But it is bloody Villa. Take a look how Arsenal crushed them. They are very, very struggling against fast runner. Cuadrado could surprised them if he is playing. He is fast.

Understand that, but my opinion wasn't based on the opponents - we should win comfortably with or without Cuadrado. I was referring more to him settling into the team and its processes through sustained training etc.

I love away games at nice stadiums like Villa Park. Always makes me happy when we go to another teams stadium and batter them and leave like bosses. We've had some joy at this stadium recently. Hiddink's first game in charge... 1-0 with Nicolas' chip and 4-2 when Brana scored twice and Torres ended one of his 1475861569 droughts he had at the club. Lampard -record breaker. All of them were memorable wins for me. Hopefully another.

Also, regarding Cuadrado... I want him to come off the bench. With 20 (at least 15) minutes left, put him on and he can really hurt a tired -and hopefully by then- deteriorated Villa side.

Prediction:

Aston Villa 0-3 Chelsea

Line up:

Cech, Ivan, Zooms, JT, Azpi (although i'd like to see Filipe back), Matic, Cesc (show no respect to the fuckers.. go out and dominate), Oscar, Willy, Eden and Remy

Five points clear, just take care of our own business and we should march on to the title. It starts here at Villa, where we stumbled last year. They cannot score. We should take care of business this time around.

Let's get out ahead early and keep going.

Any chance we see Caudrado, at least late?

Hopefully, the bench will be better for this one. Any word on why Mikel, Fabregas or Luis will not be available Saturday?

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Will be great if Mourinho still doesn't hold a press conference.

Interesting that the FA have had nothing to say on us not doing one for Citeh

It's not an FA matter. The rule requiring managers to speak to the press, is a Premier League regulation. If anyone was going to have anything to say about this it would be them. While I haven't seen it reported that they've said anything official in public they may well have issued a private warning. Certainly it's clear from the stories in the media that they have been briefing the press about their unhappiness with the situation.