Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose: 'I am enjoying my work with my players. When I like my squad I am much more happy and motivated to work.' #CFC

Jose: 'If you want, you can make a silence very noisy. You could make noise with my silence.' #CFC

Jose says he won't reflect on Diego Costa's suspension, as he fears punishment for doing so. #CFC

Jose says he expects 20-year-old Kurt Zouma only to improve. #CFC

Jose says there is no rush to confirm a new contract for Eden Hazard. #CFC :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Who will Start, Remy or Drogba? No Comment.

You are here because you must to? Yes.

:cool:

Mourinho says he believes Kurt Zouma and Raphael Varane are the best two young defenders in the world. #CFC :rolleyes:

Watch: Six-year-old Aston Villa fan reads out his letter to Jose Mourinho begging Chelsea boss to join the Villans

In his letter he wrote: “Dear Mr Mourinho, My name is Jude. I am 6 years old and I support Aston Villa. You are my favourite manager. Please could you manage Villa and bring Costa with you? We need help. Thank you Jude Branson.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-six-year-old-aston-villa-fan-5114985

:rolleyes::D

Watch: Six-year-old Aston Villa fan reads out his letter to Jose Mourinho begging Chelsea boss to join the Villans

In his letter he wrote: “Dear Mr Mourinho, My name is Jude. I am 6 years old and I support Aston Villa. You are my favourite manager. Please could you manage Villa and bring Costa with you? We need help. Thank you Jude Branson.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-six-year-old-aston-villa-fan-5114985

:rolleyes::D

Who names their kid Jude? Pretty sure they want him to get bullied.

" Luis is injured and the player YOU suspend is suspended ".

:D

He is so right about this. Because of the way the media jumped on it, they didn't really give the FA a choice but to suspend Costa.

Imagine if it was Stevie 'media darling' G who stepped on Costa's leg. Don't think for a second they would have branded him the same way they did Costa. They would have probably still wanted to suspend Costa for placing his leg in Stevie's way in an effort to make him fall and brake his legs or some shit

Mourinho says he believes Kurt Zouma and Raphael Varane are the best two young defenders in the world. #CFC :rolleyes:

Varane is the Mou's dream....... and our too. One defense with Zouma and Varane should be amazing. Pitifully, the only way of see both, with the blue shirt, is with France team.

" Luis is injured and the player YOU suspend is suspended ".

:D

I knew I wasn't hearing things when I heard him say that a couple of times! He did say that!

Shocked that none of the press there picked up on that. Otherwise there would be 100 front pages filled with it.