Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase
Followers 1

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my final post here, I want say thank you to all you guys, was pleasure to be here. I am in my final exams on university and I have to push more.

Back to this match. Must win, no excuse, players were tired against City but they will be ready for this one.I want so see Hazard Oscar Cuadrado. Come on Chelsea.

They're the kind of team that gets spanked the match before playing us, play the game of their season against us, and then proceed to get spanked again in their next 5 matches after us.

I hate them. Just like Sunderland. I hope they both get relegated, the pointless bastards.

Tough match against a miserable opponent who will for sure turn up for this. They will park an airplane carrier and two lorries. If we score early and they have to open up, this can be a thrashing. If we don't score in the first half it will get frantic.

Have we ever won there in recent years except in Guus' first game? (lovely goal that day, btw. Lampard or Deco to Anelka it was, I believe)

Lampard record.

Have we ever won there in recent years except in Guus' first game? (lovely goal that day, btw. Lampard or Deco to Anelka it was, I believe)

Yep, Except for Hiddink, also RDM (4-2 with Torres scoring!) and Benitez (2-1) won there with us.

You failed to remember #Lampard203??? :rant::readthemessage:

On my final post here, I want say thank you to all you guys, was pleasure to be here. I am in my final exams on university and I have to push more.

Back to this match. Must win, no excuse, players were tired against City but they will be ready for this one.I want so see Hazard Oscar Cuadrado. Come on Chelsea.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

But... But... You are my heir... pass your exams and come back... you still can post 1-2-3 posts a day... you will have 5 free minutes...

Yep, Except for Hiddink, also RDM (4-2 with Torres scoring!) and Benitez (2-1) won there with us.

You failed to remember #Lampard203??? :rant::readthemessage:

Yeah, completely forgot those lol. Weirdly enough, my next most vivid memory is Anelka hitting the post with a free header from 2 yards out in 10-11, game in which Josh started and Bosingwa made a comeback. That, and fucking James Collins and Richard Dunne scoring from corners in a 2-1 win for them.

?

For Europe that season I mean with his goal and the win.I remember such random crap lol

Hopefully can do that again..without one against.Need to go for it.Our away record is pretty crap but gotta win those to keep the gap