Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my final post here, I want say thank you to all you guys, was pleasure to be here. I am in my final exams on university and I have to push more.

Back to this match. Must win, no excuse, players were tired against City but they will be ready for this one.I want so see Hazard Oscar Cuadrado. Come on Chelsea.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

But... But... You are my heir... pass your exams and come back... you still can post 1-2-3 posts a day... you will have 5 free minutes...

Yep, Except for Hiddink, also RDM (4-2 with Torres scoring!) and Benitez (2-1) won there with us.

You failed to remember #Lampard203??? :rant::readthemessage:

Yeah, completely forgot those lol. Weirdly enough, my next most vivid memory is Anelka hitting the post with a free header from 2 yards out in 10-11, game in which Josh started and Bosingwa made a comeback. That, and fucking James Collins and Richard Dunne scoring from corners in a 2-1 win for them.

Ivory Coast through so Toure and Bony are unlikely to be available for City as well this weekend.

They got Hull. Unless they park the bus, it should be a cruising match.

But, I think that if Ivory Coast are to reach the final, then Yaya and Bony would be out with 1 or 2 weeks more(after the final), depending on the rest they are given.

They got Hull. Unless they park the bus, it should be a cruising match.

But, I think that if Ivory Coast are to reach the final, then Yaya and Bony would be out with 1 or 2 weeks more(after the final), depending on the rest they are given.

Always a chance for an upset in EPL and their absence increases that likelihood. People were saying the same before Burnley went to the Ettihad.

Always a chance for an upset in EPL and their absence increases that likelihood. People were saying the same before Burnley went to the Ettihad.

Yes, definetly, it is just that Hull don't show any fight in them. Sean Dyche and his Burnley always give 100 %, even if they lose. I think that is the difference. I am hoping for an upset, from the bottom of my heart, but I really doubt it.

True but think the chances of Hull getting something from the Etihad are extremely low, like as low as you can get. Hull under Steve Bruce have been absolutely hopeless. He doesn't have a clue what's he doing, constantly finding excuses for everything, and they have won only 8 league matches out of 42(!) since the start of 2014.