• Ramires (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how could I forget the fucking referee.

Even the commentators on my TV said it was a blatant penalty in the first (haven't seen it yet) and Henderson deserved a yellow for that handball. Many coward calls and he definitely seemed to have come to officiate with a plan in mind: fuck Chelsea.

Cunt

We were lucky he didn't give Costa a red card though

some thoughts:

- as much as I like Zouma and hope he succed I think we will finally loose goal because of his awful judging of aerial balls.. hope he will improve with exeperience with that

- defending in first half was unacceptable - Zouma, Luis, Ivanovic, Matic made too many big errors

- Ramires showed what we are lacking with Matic/Cesc/Oscar middfield - some fuckin' speed

- Matic is worrying me with his misplaced passes

- Costa is pain in the ass for defenders. also nice to see him commending for pressing

- Skrtel has such a punchable face

- Balotteli is so shit that its beyond me - he didn't even look like top league player

- WE ARE GOING TO WEMBLEY!

Intense! Fantastic match with an even more fantastic result! Anyone else willing to lay down some pounds or dollars to see Costa vs Skrtel in a one on one street brawl?

Thought it was a hard fought victory. Both sides came out to play for 90, er, 120 minutes. Both squads were dragging late, which is understandable.

The ref had a terrible match. I rarely complain or squawk about the officials, but come on! How many yellows or even straight reds did he swallow the whistle on? Thought Skrtel could have seen red in ET when he took out Costa down the side. Typically think Michael Oliver is a fair official, but tonight felt like there was a clear agenda against Jose. The handball on Henderson should have been a second yellow. Fortunately, it did not cost us.

Really hard to pick a man of the match. Most everyone played so hard. Ramires did his usual "go for goal" a couple of times when he should have passed and Willian misfired a couple of passes, as did Matic, but seriously how can we complain with the effort tonight. Too bad Hazard didn't find the net as he was incredible tonight! And how about Zouma. Great play from the youngster. Courtois was incredible tonight on a couple of saves. Costa was all hustle all the time. Was hoping he could find the net just once.

Any word on the injury to Fabregas or Luis, who I thought played well.

Time for a good night's rest for the boys after a hard day's night. Sleep well you Blues, big one on Saturday!!

Bring on Spurs too, we owe them a little something.

Great night, dispatched Liverpool and headed to Wembley!! :D :D

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Also another big game, another poor game from Cesc, even if he played only 50min. He definately needs to be more decisive in big games and control tempo.

The way he gets bypassed by opponent and he doesnt even run after him is ridiculous and thats why our pivot now with out of form Matic lets anything pass through.

Oscar was poor with his passing, shooting and crossing too, but improved late on.