• Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought there are no bigger c*** than Ferdinand, but today make me convinced I think I have found one in Skrtel. He is the player with clear as day intention from the beginning want to provoke Chelsea players, especially Costa, using every way possible.

I am okay with it if its just 2 or 3 attempt, but this is the whole match, with Costa, Courtois, etc. It's childish, unnecessary and ugly imo. If it is not categorized against a so called fair play, I don't know what it is.

I was asking for Ramires from the start, but glad to see him in the second half. Sounds like he's close to fully fit as well. Almost guaranteed he'll be in the squad for City.

I was also begging for Hazard through the middle and looks like I got that too towards the end of the match. We really need to consider moving him permanently in the middle.

that was clearly an us against the world performance tonight! Everyone outside of the Chelsea faithful(though there were a few negative Nancy's who made me think they were hoping Chelsea lost) wanted to see us knocked out. The FA's campaign against Chelsea is clearly going full throttle just ahead of the City game(if we win that game someone is gonna get fired). Some of the decisions today were nothing short of shocking!!!

Emre Can - had about 3-4 cynical challenges and only got booked in the final dying minutes of the game. Why was he not booked earlier you ask? Well its simple he had to deal with Hazard all game and if he picks up that deserved yellow their 3 at the back ploy is down to 2.5 in the back. Hazard had a field day anyway but that would've been a massacre.

Srktl - hw h plyd th whl gm wtht sng rd s bynd m!! Clear penalty in the box. Went right through a few players with no foul called.

Lucas Leiva - How blatant does one have to be and not get sent off? two CLEAR yellow card offenses and five fouls in all produce 1 yellow and no warnings.

Jordan Henderson - (See Lucas Leiva) I guess hard man left his big talk back at merseyside....

Michael Oliver had one of the worst refereed games I've ever seen and that takes some doing! Its a fucking cup semi final!!! Grow a pair of balls!! He was clearly given instructions from the FA not to fuck this up for Liverpool. On many occasions his view wasn't obstructed and he just ignored obvious penalty appeals and clear yellow card offenses. There was an incident in the first half as well that went unnoticed by every Sky commentator and also Phil Dowd where behind the play Luis said something to Markovic and Markovic clearly, right in front of the benches puts both his hands in Luis' face. Nothing is done at all...

If we win titles in England this year it will be against the will of the FA. How many decisions have gone against us wrongly this year? And don't give me that "it will balance out" shit either! Sky's programming after todays match was Football's Greatest - Steve Gerrard... It is clear they had it in their mind Liverpool was going to win tonight. The pundits in the booth chose to harp on Diego's 'stomp' on Can when clearly at full speed it was accidental(Can moved his leg when Costa had his already in the air and wasn't looking at him) Not the obvious two penalties that went uncalled.

in the end I don't give two shits; they're basically manipulating results because they know we could and could've ran away with it.

end rant

lets get Man City.

Ramires was the one breaking everything up. His legs in the midfield we definitely needed today

This is true, but I wish his decision making was a little better in the box. He had a couple of great opportunities to look for the assist for a better go at goal, but instead flailed away at a shot. But beyond those instances, you are spot on. He looked so much quicker today than anyone else. Now I know why he is so fast on FIFA 14 and 15. He did make a difference tonight.

This is true, but I wish his decision making was a little better in the box. He had a couple of great opportunities to look for the assist for a better go at goal, but instead flailed away at a shot. But beyond those instances, you are spot on. He looked so much quicker today than anyone else. Now I know why he is so fast on FIFA 14 and 15. He did make a difference tonight.

He's not perfect but he IS indispensable to the team. Perfect squad player... And for a guy that hasn't played a lot of football this year, to come in and get into those positions to score is HUGE. His finishing will improve with more repetition.