Moussa Sissoko

Muzchap

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Must have watched a different game. Thought he was good last night

He was okay in deffence and trash in attack. Ofcourse, personal opinion. I wouldn't have him here, and you can ask any Newcastle they'd sell him immediately.

Loftus Cheek is already a better play at his age :) it would just stop his development ... we need starters not bench players :) maybe a backup striker otherwise we need quality CB and two midfielders if we play 3 men there

He'd be a brilliant signing for a 2nd tier club like Liverpool or Everton but I'm not sure if he's good enough to be a regular at an elite club. When he's actually bothered he's a beast. His problem is he's extremely inconsistent. I get the feeling watching him over the past couple of years that he doesn't look interested a lot of the time because his teammates aren't on his level and he plays down to them. When Newcastle were playing like shit so was he. When they played well as a team he was the danger man.

4 hours ago, Stats said:

He is a good player in a shit team imo. If he is at a big team he would be a very good squad player.

On his day (usually against us) he's a beast - good option no doubt :)

IMO he was realy good yesterday. For right price I wouldnt say no. Our bench is shit and we need reinforcements there too.

When our plan A doesnt go well, he could have some great impact from bench with his runs, speed and strenght.

Only downside is that he would stall progress of RLC (who IMO is not going to get far with his current approach, but deserves at least one more year here)

Nearly unplayable when he's bothered. Great combo of pace and power but also has good technical ability and dribbling.

Can see him going to Liverpool or Everton or some other decent side and being a pain in our asses like he has been for a while.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You