Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What frustrates me personally is how our main weakness has been glaryingly for the past couple of seasons and yet we have been unable to find a successful solution.

To our managements credit, they have done brilliantly with the recruitment of players to help solve this issue but its the tactical side of things that continues to let us down which I mainly attribute to slow ball movement and bad use of possession in the final third.

True, and pragmatism from the manager, he acts too slow in games like tht, I feel he should be more pro active and not wait for us to concede or produce a moment of magic. Also he should drop Ivanovic for those type of games becoz time and time again he is exposed out of possession and we concede the winning goal

I think this team still lacks that special thing that wins you titles. You know, when you somehow still win in the end no matter the shit performance, scoring out of nowhere, fighting till the end. We have chance to prove it and do the job by winning. If not, mentality will be blown and we will see what happens...

We certainly have team good enough to win title. We have coach to win the title. If we dont win title, it will be our fault, and I think our side is simply very young and isnt mentaly on top yet.

I think this team still lacks that special thing that wins you titles. You know, when you somehow still win in the end no matter the shit performance, scoring out of nowhere, fighting till the end. We have chance to prove it and do the job by winning. If not, mentality will be blown and we will see what happens...

We certainly have team good enough to win title. We have coach to win the title. If we dont win title, it will be our fault, and I think our side is simply very young and isnt mentaly on top yet.

Careful with comments about too young to cope ;) If we played our under 21 squad we'd win 16-0 (too soon?) :)

There are two bet offers today.

Liverpool v. Arsenal and Stoke v. Chelsea.
If you back one of the match market's selections, then during live you can have a bet of the same amount on any of the live markets (up to 25 pounds).

So if I back Chelsea and Chelsea again soon after the kick off, it's 1.61 and it effectively becomes 2.22. If I back Chelsea -1, it's 2.62 and it effectively becomes 4.24.

If I back Arsenal it's 2.62 and it effectively becomes 4.24 again.

What do you think ?
Arsenal are called the "Enfield daemons" are n't they ?
Re. ours I believe the -1 is logical if things drop reasonably right.

Happy with the 6 nights of rest for the players, including 2 day offs. So that's enough time to recover a little bit for the players to face the coming mini marathon. And Mou could analayze the problems versus Sunderland and Newcastle.

We must win this game, if we want to become champions we shouldn't be struggling every time we face these kind of teams.

I'm pretty confident for this game, let's do it.

Remember when being top of the Christmas tree pretty much meant the title was yours. Doesn't seem that way anymore. Tbh, trailing city wouldn't bother me that much. It seems as though teams aren't targeting them like they do to us.

Yeah teams seem REALLY MOTIVATED against us - but roll over easily for City... Such is life I guess...

Well contrary to most here, I'm pretty confident about tonight ugh, Monday night. Mourinho's sure to get them well up for it. Nothing motivates like fear. 2-0 Chelsea.

Motivation is all good and well but it won't help improve Willian's decision-making or force us to play with width (among other issues).