Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because we don't have that imposing figure that we've had in the past that makes those driving runs past the 10-men defences of other teams. We've been blessed before with Makelele, Essien & Ballack to an extent. Matic isn't imposing enough in an attacking sense to fulfil this role. Cesc, Oscar et al are flare players but flare has a noticeable weakness vs packed up defences.

Pace is also an issue, we don't really have a speedy players who's also effective. Willian is quick, but there's no end product which makes him moot.. Hazard is quick, but when he gets trapped the team noticeably struggles.

Spot on. For some reason too we don't have any proper long range shooter too.

The fact that we don't have any player who carries the ball through the middle of packed defenses with power has limited the number of ways we have to beat parked buses. Essien could dribble through physical 10men defenses and ballack/lamps could score from 30yards when there is no space for close range chances.

Our number of ways to break down defenses have become limited.

Cesc is pregnant?

I think I dont need to explain FAPregas :)

Terry=Captain Leader Legend(CLL), team mate's wife shagger :)

Fabregas=Bottler, girlfriend stealer

Done :)

Branislav=Bane from Batman

Costa=Scarface

Terry starring as wife shagger now ;)

Going to beat a battle tonight for sure. Ryan Shawcross is an underrated so and son. Bojan playing well for them. They won at man City so on their day they clearly aren't mugs. I'll go 0-1. Terry late goal.