Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

Problem is, it's a lot harder to park the bus effectively against City because they have Navas and Kolarov and people who provide genuine width with real pace and can put in quality crosses.

both of which that are very inconsistent. There's a reason why Navas has never been an established regular in their first team. When he's on his day, he's amazing, but he has some horrible presentations too. Kolarov is no better.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people are hoping City will drop points today, get ready to be disappointed

This. Not sure if I even want to bother watching this weekends other matches or paying attention to Twitter at all. Don't feel like seeing City completely eliminate the gap we had over them and see that shit United side pull within 5 points of us.

The asshole licking for both of those sides on Twitter after they win is going to be nauseating.

Not expecting any of these "small" or poor sides to take points off of our rivals during this holiday period.

both of which that are very inconsistent. There's a reason why Navas has never been an established regular in their first team. When he's on his day, he's amazing, but he has some horrible presentations too. Kolarov is no better.

Attacking wise I reckon Kolarov is the best FB in the league. It his defensive abilities that are questioned. Going forward he creates many chances. Excellent in dead ball situations as well.

Either way I'll keep the faith, the delusional dream they may drop two points there. Someday they won't scrap results like they've been scrapping. I hope said day is today

Which is what happened to us,seemed to scrape a few results then stop.Though do tend to be rubbish at taking advantage of other teams results.They loose/draw and we do the same just to annoy

Be bloody disappointed with anything other then a win but wont be surprised.Depends what team turns up.Least be under pressure rather then the feeling of all they do is have to turn up and not perform and volia win.Horrible period and we tend to be dodgy over it

This game has suddenly turned into a cup final, we must win it either 1-0 or 10-9 I dont care

Which needs to be the same for every game.Already lost a 8 point gap over a short space of time so can easily fall behind especially with City in form and Man U creeping