Chelsea v Tottenham

Jase

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to fixture congestion we need some rotation badly; Play a good team tonight.

I'd rather lose to the Geordies than Spurs, if at all.

But; For Spurs night:

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry Luis

Rambo Matic

Salah Hazard Oscar

Drogba

As it stands, I think Drogba has pushed Remy back into 3rd choice striker, although really they both get hot swapped depending on what we need.

As for Zouma, I rate him more than Cahill, tbh.. Never took to him myself

Cesc could play as a CAM, substitute Salah for Hazard and put Fab in the middle if so; and then that leaves a medium strength squad for Saturday (Sunday?)

One thing is sure though, rotation issues have taken their toll!

Why Salah? I hear you ask.

Why not? Can you pick between Schurrle and Salah?

Strikers matter much less. Costa will be playing in the Newcastle match anyway so either can burn a full 90'.

Due to fixture congestion we need some rotation badly; Play a good team tonight.

But; For Spurs night:

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry Luis

Rambo Matic

Salah Hazard Oscar

Drogba

As it stands, I think Drogba has pushed Remy back into 3rd choice striker, although really they both get hot swapped depending on what we need.

Cesc could play as a CAM, substitute Salah for Hazard and put Fab in the middle if so; and then that leaves a medium strength squad for Saturday (Sunday?)

Strikers matter much less. Costa will be playing in the Newcastle match anyway so either can burn a full 90'.

Id like our next loss to be to Celtic ...

But; For Spurs night:

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry Luis

Rambo Matic

Salah Hazard Oscar

Drogba

Well one is world cup winner, who provided the assist in the world cup final, has proven him self for us before, yes he is in a bad run, but he will come good again...

The other has skied a few shots for us.

Even if we lose against Spurs(which I highly doubt) and City win in Sunderland we'd be on the top of the table.. How is this trouble?

because we will let a good lead slip even further... and we have a very difficult end to the season!

Even if we lose against Spurs(which I highly doubt) and City win in Sunderland we'd be on the top of the table.. How is this trouble?

Agree, but at the same time I understand iceboy concern, as if say we lose to Tottenham and City win against Sunderland, the gap only 3, next saturday we will face Newcastle away, the pressure is on us, if we lose again, City playing at home against weak team will have more high motivation and if they win the gap is 0 in less than 7 days from now..

Yes, the slip maybe not that stupid, but a double draw on those 2, and City double win, the gap will be only 2. That is still not, not good at all.

This is a must, must win game for us.

Your right. No trouble whatsoever, we will go on and never drop more than 3 points in the whole season and will win by them 3 points.

A six point cushion is hardly running away with the league at this stage. Momentum has been in our favor this year, we need to take max points from Spurs on Wednesday to keep it rolling. Arguably biggest game of the year to this point.