Chelsea V Sporting

Wed 10 Dec 19:45

Premier League

Chelsea V Hull

Sat 13 Dec 15:00

League Cup - Quarter-Final

Derby V Chelsea

Tue 16 Dec 19:45

I think beating Spurs and Hull in Stamford Bridge will mean no problem. The games against Sporting and Derby are unimportant, unused players and youngtsters are likely to feature. The Castle game will be tough though.

He decided to go to USA because he was not offered a contract here and he didnt want to go to a mediocre team in PL so he chose MLS. I'm sure City will keep him for the rest of season, he has been great for them.

I still believe Mourinho that we did offer him a new contract but declined:

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2627546/Jose-Mourinho-keen-offer-Chelsea-midfielder-Frank-Lampard-new-contract.html

- http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/02/chelsea-legends-frank-lampard-and-ashley-cole-were-offered-new-deals-reveals-jose-mourinho-4819210/

I think beating Spurs and Hull in Stamford Bridge will mean no problem. The games against Sporting and Derby are unimportant, unused players and youngtsters are likely to feature. The Castle game will be tough though.

derby is not unimportant. we should be looking to win the league cup and take the pressure off jose and the players about being trophyless. also, we are clear favourites for league cup.

Not resting some players for this game is a recipe for disaster against newcastle. I still can't believe Luis is not getting any playing time, he was the best left back in the world last year. And there is no way in hell that Drogba starts over Remy in this game, Mourinho must be a moron to start Drogba.

Honestly, I'm not too bothered with who starts up front. The only thing I'm concerned with for Wednesday is getting the 3 points and no injuries. As long as we beat Spurs, I'll be a happy guy....

Oh yeah, and I'd love to see Soldado do a Torres-esque open goal miss just for pure banter :lol:

Not resting some players for this game is a recipe for disaster against newcastle. I still can't believe Luis is not getting any playing time, he was the best left back in the world last year. And there is no way in hell that Drogba starts over Remy in this game, Mourinho must be a moron to start Drogba.

Oh... so jose will be a "moron" to start DD who scored at OT aginst united when the whole team was looking flat as hell.

Brilliant opinion. Kepp it up!!!

Any chance Mou doesn't rotate ex-Costa?

I don't know what the ex- part means.

But if you're asking for chances that he doesn't rest Costa i'd say it's around 0% :P.

He picked up his 5th yellow card of the season during the match against Sunderland and so has a 1 game ban to serve (this game).

EDIT: I get it now, you mean apart from Costa

In that case, I think there's a chance Mou keeps the same team apart from Costa (he's stated before that he likes stability in selection) but surely even he must see how people like Fab, Hazard and Oscar looked knackered in the closing stages of the Sunderland game and we need some rotation to keep the team fresh.

But then again, whatever Mou does I will get behind. Because always trust in Mou :D.