Gerard Pique

Billy.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get him, especially for £24m, where does that leave guys like Zouma, Christensen & even Kalas?

Zouma will be the 4th and will contiunue to play in more easy games, and when Terry retires he will be the third if he is doing well (maybe even better if he improves).The others won't have any option since we chose Zouma to be the young CB to develop. It's time to wake up for that reality. Kalas can't play for Koln so... he won't have any chance here.

Don't know why are you so concerned with Kalas and Crristensen... do you belive we are going to have that 3 players at the same time in the team? I don't understand where you saw something like that in the world.

Pique is another deal like Fabregas, Sanchez... and many others. We need a CB so we should buy him since he has a great price and is a WC player for the next 5 years.And in reality... Terry is almost over and Cahill is not that good. We need better CB.

Don't know why are you so concerned with Kalas and Crristensen.

.And in reality... Terry is almost over and Cahill is not that good. We need better CB.

Chirstensen will be better than Zouma. And JT has another year at least in him.

I'd rather buy Hummels or Varane if available. Or maybe Godin...

Hummels is ALWAYS injured.

Apaprently has decided to leave the club and told Dani Alves he had enemies at the club. Rumors going around we have offered £24m and MU is interested as well but he wants to join us. I don't know, personally think he is an OK defender, not exceptional but not bad either. He is being unfairly judged though because people and media focuses on a few of his mistake such as red card/handball more often than his last ditch challenges or sometime goals scored.

Yh he would be a good signing for around 20-25m or so.

Apaprently has decided to leave the club and told Dani Alves he had enemies at the club. Rumors going around we have offered £24m and MU is interested as well but he wants to join us. I don't know, personally think he is an OK defender, not exceptional but not bad either. He is being unfairly judged though because people and media focuses on a few of his mistake such as red card/handball more often than his last ditch challenges or sometime goals scored.

Yh he would be a good signing for around 20-25m or so.

he must be leaving in a fit of pique :clown: .......... thats almost as funny as scumpool :getin:

I'm starting to warm up to this idea now more and more.

I wasn't so sure with many of the buys of the past two transfer window.

But mourinho has shown me that he knows best in buying players.

He's tall, can play from the back and has an understanding with Fabregas.

If he comes for a great price, then what's not to like?

I'm starting to warm up to this idea now more and more.

I wasn't so sure with many of the buys of the past two transfer window.

But mourinho has shown me that he knows best in buying players.

He's tall, can play from the back and has an understanding with Fabregas.

If he comes for a great price, then what's not to like?

I wouldn't be surprised to see him play in midfield besides Matic like luiz did for us. He's a very good passer of the ball too

If we're looking for a defender who can lead the line and organize his defense, then Pique is not that player. Chelsea deserves better and we can definitely attract the big names.

On the other hand, if we can get him cheap, say for around 20 million or so, he's a handy backup to have.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You