Gerard Pique

Billy.

Pros: Actually a decent enough CB (people make him out to be worse than he is), lots of experience for his age, home-grown.

Cons: No better than Cahill in ability and we have Zouma and Kalas, what would happen to them if we signed him? Rather give them 2 chance.

So in conclusion:

giphy.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pros: Actually a decent enough CB (people make him out to be worse than he is), lots of experience for his age, home-grown.

Cons: No better than Cahill in ability and we have Zouma and Kalas, what would happen to them if we signed him? Rather give them 2 chance.

So in conclusion:

giphy.gif

No Pique it's not better than Cahill... Can you tell how many teams you know that gave chances consistently to 2 CB with the age of 19 at the same time?

For you... we are good with Terry, Cahill, Zouma and a player that doesn't play in Koln. OK.

No Pique it's not better than Cahill... Can you tell how many teams you know that gave chances consistently to 2 CB with the age of 19 at the same time?

For you... we are good with Terry, Cahill, Zouma and a player that doesn't play in Koln. OK.

Yeah, i'm fine with the best CB in England, the next best English CB, a 19 year old quality CB who already has 64 first team appearances in the French Ligue 1 and the PL and a player who had Suarez and Sturridge in his back pocket last season.

None of our CBs are 19!!! By the end of the season (the time I was referring to) Zouma will be 20 and Kalas will be 22. So how would we be playing 2 19 year olds? Also, age is irrelevant; if you're good enough then you're old enough. Also last season a certain Real Madrid played with 2 of their 4 CBs being Varane (20) and Nacho (22). And unless my memory fails me, Real won the CL last season didn't they? Soooo..... Pipe down unless you've got your facts straight.

So what he doesn't play Koln? We saw how he played with us, he's good. And young, don't be naive.

Kalas, Christensen> Zouma

Usually agree with you but here... I don't agree. Zouma is as good as Kalas ATM and has more potential. Christensen has more potential than both but is so raw ATM. Zouma is the best all day.

Usually agree with you but here... I don't agree. Zouma is as good as Kalas ATM and has more potential. Christensen has more potential than both but is so raw ATM. Zouma is the best all day.

Zouma is raw too though. Kalas played well last season at Anfield, and that performance is better than anything we've seen from Zouma. I do think Christensen has the highest ceiling though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You