Gerard Pique

Billy.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, he is good where he is.

He fits his current team perfectly. He is a player that needs to be protected due to his glaring weaknesses in his game, and the Barca team has been doing that quite well his whole time there.

Personally I don't rate him and always considered him to have been a freeloader in Barcelona's success.

He'd count as HG having spent four years at United as a youngster but other than that I don't see why we should go for him. There are plenty of better value for money options out there if we decide to go for another CB, which I'm not even sure we need to.

ANother player that we should buy for that price. WOrld Champion, European CHampion with club and national team, tons of experience, we can get 3 or 4 good years from him at least, and in a position we need.

Exactly the same thing that happened with Fabregas, Sanchez and other players of Barcelona (and years before that with Madrid when they sold Sneijder or Robben). ANd all of them were world class players bought for ridiculous prices.

ANother player that we should buy for that price. WOrld Champion, European CHampion with club and national team, tons of experience, we can get 3 or 4 good years from him at least, and in a position we need.

Exactly the same thing that happened with Fabregas, Sanchez and other players of Barcelona (and years before that with Madrid when they sold Sneijder or Robben). ANd all of them were world class players bought for ridiculous prices.

But he's shit....

But he's shit....

Yes he is... Fabregas also was shit. And Alexis also. And many others.

So... you know Callejon for example, he looked worst than shit in Madrid, never was starter and everyone knew he would go sooner or later (a player 2 steps behind Fabregas or Pique)... and he looks like a super hero playing for Napoli.

Playing for Madrid or Barcelona is a completely diferent thing than playing for any other team.

Yes he is... Fabregas also was shit. And Alexis also. And many others.

So... you know Callejon for example, he looked worst than shit in Madrid, never was starter and everyone knew he would go sooner or later (a player 2 steps behind Fabregas or Pique)... and he looks like a super hero playing for Napoli.

Playing for Madrid or Barcelona is a completely diferent thing than playing for any other team.

But with him it's the other way around, people think he's goid because he plays for Barca. Alexis and Cesc were good, Pique is just shit.

However, if he goes to Chelsea and that means we see Shakira more at Stamford Bridge, I hope we get him.

I think he's not as bad as he's made to look for Spain or Barca.

Those 2 teams play a ridiculously high line with barely anyone helping in defence, many defenders would struggle under the same conditions.

I don't want him here, but he could easily go to a team playing a disciplined low block and look much better.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You