Gerard Pique

Billy.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zouma is raw too though. Kalas played well last season at Anfield, and that performance is better than anything we've seen from Zouma. I do think Christensen has the highest ceiling though.

Zouma hasn't had a chance against top class opposition yet. I guess this season will provide us with the answer though :).

Not sure i've seen the same Boateng as others have seen.... Hummels is DEFINITELY better IMO.

Not as highly as everyone else does

Top 3? No chance mate.

Name 3 CBs that are better than him? JT is the best CB in the PL and Hummels is better than him. I think Ramos and Thiago Silva are the only 2 better than him, and a fair few people will agree methinks.

Not sure i've seen the same Boateng as others have seen.... Hummels is DEFINITELY better IMO.

Name 3 CBs that are better than him? JT is the best CB in the PL and Hummels is better than him. I think Ramos and Thiago Silva are the only 2 better than him, and a fair few people will agree methinks.

Did u watch him at the wc / or this season at all? He's been terrific.

3 better than him:

Ramos

Silva

Benatia

Did u watch him at the wc / or this season at all? He's been terrific.

3 better than him:

Ramos

Silva

Benatia

Ah I see now. You're a closet Bayern fan :P. No other person in their right mind would suggest Benatia is the 3rd best CB in the world.

It all makes sense now.

There aren't too many top CB's in world football and Benatia is certainly a top CB. One of the best in the world, he has everything you want in a defender. As for Pique, surely it must be a joke, right? I won't even want him for 5 million. He's an awful defender.

There aren't too many top CB's in world football and Benatia is certainly a top CB. One of the best in the world, he has everything you want in a defender. As for Pique, surely it must be a joke, right? I won't even want him for 5 million. He's an awful defender.

and a fucking cheating c***

'No better than Cahill' cmon.......... seriously?

Yes, seriously. Pique is a joke, can't defend at all. Did you see his stupid mistake vs Real Madrid just the other day? The handball?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You