Florent Malouda

James

Absolute nonsense. Zola's contract ran out and he decided to go to Cagliari before Roman bought the club. He was a gentleman in that he didn't go back on his agreement with Cagliari, fuck all to do with him being a hindrance mate.

Correct Zola could have played 3 more years at least ,,, pity he didn't, our last real playmaker,

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several players had been linked with transfer-deadline day moves away from Stamford Bridge, including Malouda, Salomon Kalou, Nicolas Anelka and Alex.

But after seeing Raul Meireles arrive from Liverpool in a last-gasp capture, Malouda summed up the unwillingness of Chelsea's ambitious and highly-paid stars to leave the club.

He told a news conference ahead of France's European Championship qualifier in Albania on Friday: "I've always been clear in my choices. It's going to be very difficult to take me out of my club.

"I've still got two years left on my Chelsea contract. My objective is to extend by one year until the 2014 World Cup. That hasn't changed."

http://www.football365.com/chelsea/7142276/Malouda-planning-Bridge-stay

:doh: :doh:

You have to accept at the end of the day these players aren't robots but humans. If Malouda doesn't want to leave and is happy at Chelsea then fair play to him. he has two years left on his contract, he didn't force the club to give him this contract they gave it to him.

He could actually care when he is on the pitch. He's not playing well.

You have to accept at the end of the day these players aren't robots but humans. If Malouda doesn't want to leave and is happy at Chelsea then fair play to him. he has two years left on his contract, he didn't force the club to give him this contract they gave it to him.

Good post, brings some perspective to the thread.

I just hope we don't give him a contract extension.

• 3 weeks later...

Correct Zola could have played 3 more years at least ,,, pity he didn't, our last real playmaker,

are you forgetting deco...he was still world class in his advanced age when he came he just needed the right players around him but our game flowed alot better with him then it is now

Malouda being interviewed on Chelsea TV.. http://www.firstrows...watch-chesea-tv

I feel uneasy with Malouda's PR campaign right now, he got an individual interview after the leverkusen game and now this. He's trying to create a public image that he's Mr chelsea/guaranteed first team player, when that should no longer be the case.

He's been using the media to try and 'force' the club to give him a new contract. He has said in practically every single interview that he wants to 'end his career' at Chelsea, etc. The fact that nothing has been done in so long has to be a sign that he's not going to get one!

Guest justin_3d

If Malouda is happy eating bench, then i don't mind keeping him.

I will find Malouda a far better super sub then Kalou!

Malouda being interviewed on Chelsea TV.. http://www.firstrows...watch-chesea-tv

I feel uneasy with Malouda's PR campaign right now, he got an individual interview after the leverkusen game and now this. He's trying to create a public image that he's Mr chelsea/guaranteed first team player, when that should no longer be the case.

Lol Drogba calling him now, failing an accent - think he tried serbian? Joking with him about his Midfield position he played against Leverkusen. Good stuff.

What do you mean? What was said?

It was more of a wink at the audience rather than anything explicitly said towards Mata. Drogba was a call in guest, and he joked that Malouda was Gattuso (direct quote). In the sense that he was played out of his favoured position. When Malouda was questioned about Mata towards the end, he brushed it off by mentioning Zhirkov & J. Cole, and how there has always been competition.

It was more of a wink at the audience rather than anything explicitly said towards Mata. Drogba was a call in guest, and he joked that Malouda was Gattuso (direct quote). In the sense that he was played out of his favoured position. When Malouda was questioned about Mata towards the end, he brushed it off by mentioning Zhirkov & J. Cole, and how there has always been competition.

Oh okay, thanks.

I'm biased because I'm really not a fan of his. I hate his attitude and I'd prefer to give a youngster a chance rather than just keep him to be a super-sub (I mean next season onwards). I know that he can be quality and can potentially contribute by coming off the bench but 90% of the time he can't be bothered to run or do anything useful and I just dislike the way he goes about everything

This. The amount of exposure he gets on the official site is severely disproportionate to his squad role.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You