LVG: "Better to say they're another biscuit."

Reporter: "That's not better at all!"

:lol: :lol:

WESH BOROWITCH AULBIUN

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar must start IMO, we need him to harass Carrick and/or Blind and give them no time on the ball, plus the fact that he's been brilliant over the last few games.

I don't think we need to start a more solidified team against United. Maybe in the closing stages I would bring on Ramires for Willian or something to solidify the result, but for now my team would be:

Courtois

Ivan - GC - JT - Luis

Matic - Cesc

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Remy/Costa

Oscar must start IMO, we need him to harass Carrick and/or Blind and give them no time on the ball, plus the fact that he's been brilliant over the last few games.

I don't think we need to start a more solidified team against United. Maybe in the closing stages I would bring on Ramires for Willian or something to solidify the result, but for now my team would be:

Courtois

Ivan - GC - JT - Luis

Matic - Cesc

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Remy/Costa

Oscar is one of the first names on Mourinho's sheet, he wouldn't even think about leaving him out.

Ramires has been injured for weeks now, I don't think he will feature against United.

Oscar is one of the first names on Mourinho's sheet, he wouldn't even think about leaving him out.

Ramires has been injured for weeks now, I don't think he will feature against United.

if Ramires is fit to start the chances are Oscar will be left out as he usually is in the big games away from home, As Willan can do what Oscar does defensivley and offers more going forward with his pace and dribbling ability on the counter.

to many people are over confident about this, they will be well up for this, and them being the underdogs and expected to lose they really aint got nothing to lose.

i think this is going to be a very tough game

If we get an early goal it'll be cake.

to many people are over confident about this, they will be well up for this, and them being the underdogs and expected to lose they really aint got nothing to lose.

I think it depends. If we go there with negative tactics, we might get punished for that: they have quality players in attack and giving them too much time on the ball isn't the best idea. If we play like we normally do, we should be able to beat them without much problems. Scoring an early goal would be ideal.

One thing United have that we don't is unpredictability. Our starting XI and formation are stable and pretty predictable, but United's isn't. That's what worries me a bit.

I have yet to see a match thread where people aren't accusing everyone for being over confident. Honestly!

It should be a tough game -expecially since Costa and Remy might miss it - but we should win. anything else would be a disappointment

thats what people said about the arsenal game too. the point is HOW EXACTLY are united going to hurt us. we know how jose is going to set up away from home. also, LVG and his "philosophy" plays right into our hands.

thats what people said about the arsenal game too. the point is HOW EXACTLY are united going to hurt us. we know how jose is going to set up away from home. also, LVG and his "philosophy" plays right into our hands.

THe game against Arsenal was in the Bridge and they had half the team injured... and by the way we didn't play that well, we wre better but...

This one will be a problem, Maybe we will win but after the game against Man City this is 2nd most difficult game we had this season.

We can be confident, it's normal since we are better... but we are going to play in Odl Trafford and they have a really good team.