Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also bus parking here is unacceptable. If we end up drawing/losing again because Mourinho decides to use it he should get lot of criticism. Lets fucking do them like Liverpool and City did last year.

tumblr_n5vnexLYCl1tu7965o1_500.gif

Not you again. The Mou-hater has arrived. Why don't you feck off and support Liverpool? I'm fed up of those people always finding something to criticize. I fully trust Mourinho whatever tactics he chooses. You were already going on my nerves post-match against City. Big mouth, 0 knowledge.

If we end up drawing/losing again

What the fuck are you talking? You know as much about football as the man in the moon.

Not you again. The Mou-hater has arrived. Why don't you feck off and support Liverpool? I'm fed up of those people always finding something to criticize. I fully trust Mourinho whatever tactics he chooses. You were already going on my nerves post-match against City. Big mouth, 0 knowledge.

Let's not tell someone to 'feck off' and not call people a 'big mouth'

Polite warning this time, next time I won't be so lenient.

Nervous. I feel this could descend into a farce. Either by the Man Utd players diving about and getting ours sent off, OR a goal fest.

Hoping Costa is fit and this is all mind games.

Brana needs to be a lot more disciplined than he has been so far this season with Di Maria in there. Fingers crossed we come out firing and hit them hard early.

Brana will mark him out of the game like he did Sanchez

What the fuck are you talking? You know as much about football as the man in the moon.

Keep it up, permanent ban coming your way soon kid. Every single time trying to act tough over Mourinho debate and start swearing/insulting other people. Next time don't like my post? don't quote it or reply or you will end up in anger and get yourself a ban.

None of this playing Ramires crap for me. Play the same way as against Arsenal and this game should end up in 3 points for Chels. This Utd team can't handle that kind of pressure and tenacity.

If Diego and Remy aren't fit, I'd go for Schurrle up top.

I don't think it's negativism but rather, realism. Others recognize that Drogba is no longer the powerful force he once was and can see the limitations in him now. Never mind not scoring, he has looked sluggish and off the pace whenever he's played this season.

I thought he looked a lot better today. Didn't get that final ball or pass but he looked to keep up well and contribute more.

United sucks...

They have 2 attacking fullbacks, so Hazard should have a field day and neither rvp or falcao are in form...

Their cms are slow and bad, Mata will be eaten up, and luke shaw will have to learn in his place the hard way.

Only thing I worry about is random fellaini goals from set peices... Dont see di maria coming back at 100 percent from a thigh injury so soon.

I do.

Matic-rambo-oscar

Schurrle-cesc-hazard

Bring willian on for later...

vs

Carrick-blind-mata-herrara

RVP-Mata

We should easily beat them even without Costa and Remy. They were lucky last year, the game was very early in the season when all their weaknesses and incompetence of Moyes had not been fully exposed yet. Mourinho just overestimated them and was too defensive then. This year it's different. We have already seen them being ripped apart numerous times and should have no fear.

I expect Hazard to earn us freekicks from dangerous positions and perhaps a penalty or two, which we'll eventually turn into goals. Then score some from counter attacks as well. 3-0 to us.

:philjones :philjones :philjones

I don't think it's negativism but rather, realism. Others recognize that Drogba is no longer the powerful force he once was and can see the limitations in him now. Never mind not scoring, he has looked sluggish and off the pace whenever he's played this season.

I agree, he isn't the best choice we may have right now. Still, it is Drogba, and being honest , his striker's instinct isn't lost and even if he has to play in that game, we can be okay. Compared to Costa and Remy he isn't great right now , yes . For one match, I think he can handle that negativism/realism and channel it into a positive performance. IMO. :)

No one knows your body better than you. Now let's hope he is all right. Groin injuries can be frustrating at times and keep you out for a long time.

Very confident Costa will Start. and Rami will hopefuly be back for this.

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Ramires - Matic

Fabregas

Willian - Costa - Hazard

Oscar is in the form of his life. If he can't start against a top dog now, then when will he? Definite starter imo

Phew, looks like at least one striker will be fit for the game.

Drogba is just back from injury and played most of the match yesterday. It wouldn't be fair to expect him to play a full match 4 days later.

I'd be interested to see United's setup for the match. They've tried to out-attack everyone in games so far and it hasn't paid off. Is Van Gaal going to change his approach for this game?

Apparently, we're another cookie/biscuit :D:yay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OQFj0_lvss

LVG: "In Netherlands we say they're another cookie"

*nobody understands what he means*

LVG: "Better to say they're another biscuit."

Reporter: "That's not better at all!"

:lol: :lol: