Man United v Chelsea

Jase

thats what people said about the arsenal game too. the point is HOW EXACTLY are united going to hurt us. we know how jose is going to set up away from home. also, LVG and his "philosophy" plays right into our hands.

Bus parking 4-3-3? That won't be good enough for this game. We need to play 4231 with Oscar instead of Ramires.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id rather see schurrle as false nine rather than Drogba tbh. I dont think hes a starter in this game and even IF false nine isnt the best option, i honestly believe its the most effective way to go IF remy and costa are out.

I want us to trash them and with the speed and linkup play of the potential 4 offensive misfielders im sure we will because united cant deal with it.

Drogba is far from the same man he was 2 years ago.

Wont be as easy as people think...if Drogba will start, that alone already kills some of speed in our attack.

Forget the current form, all that matters is how players will head into this game. It could be one of those typical defensive type of game by Mou and we win 1:0 or united takes advantage of that. Im sure it wont be 3:0 or 4:0 as some people point out...certainly not without Costa.

Win is all I want, United was kinda average this season, defence is laughable but they have good attack. Dont fuck up with tactics Mou.

Sorry, unless both Falcao and RVP play like its 2012, their is no way United beats Chelsea....

Their whole team is slow, minus their fullbacks and Di Maria. THEY dont know how to defend, they are not a good possession team and they are not good on the counter...

Chelsea's midfield is substantially better than United and adan/mata/herrara will all be shutdown by willian/oscar/rambo.

I expect 5-1

with a fellaini cameo.

Sorry, unless both Falcao and RVP play like its 2012, their is no way United beats Chelsea....

Their whole team is slow, minus their fullbacks and Di Maria. THEY dont know how to defend, they are not a good possession team and they are not good on the counter...

Chelsea's midfield is substantially better than United and adan/mata/herrara will all be shutdown by willian/oscar/rambo.

But it's looking like we won't have a CF though?

THe game against Arsenal was in the Bridge and they had half the team injured... and by the way we didn't play that well, we wre better but...

This one will be a problem, Maybe we will win but after the game against Man City this is 2nd most difficult game we had this season.

We can be confident, it's normal since we are better... but we are going to play in Odl Trafford and they have a really good team.

they dont have a good TEAM. they have a few good individuals. if they have a good team then tell me their best formation, their most stable formation and characteristic. right now, even LVG cant and its showing.

also, we dint play that well against arsenal? seriously? what game were u watching. cos when a team like arsenal does not have a single shot on target, i would call it a great performance anyway.

Bus parking 4-3-3? That won't be good enough for this game. We need to play 4231 with Oscar instead of Ramires.

"bus parking" and counter attacking football is 2 different things.

we will be set up to do the latter against a united defence which is leaking goals.

We are going to bash these goons. Our gameplay is so good that even Torres would look world class with this team. lol. Actually not. Expect loic to start .

Courtois

Bane Cahill Terry Luis

Fab Matic

Borges Oscar Hazard

Remy.

0-3 chelsea.. Borges, Remy, Luis

*Borges is willian

We are going to bash these goons. Our gameplay is so good that even Torres would look world class with this team. lol. Actually not. Expect loic to start .

Courtois

Bane Cahill Terry Luis

Fab Matic

Borges Oscar Hazard

Remy.

*Borges is willian

Why not just write Willian then.....?

Courtois

Bane Cahill Terry Luis

Fab Matic

Borges Oscar Hazard

Remy.

*Borges is willian

Has there been news that Remy's injury is not as bad as we've been led to believe?

(P.S. I thought it was 'Borges da Sila' but I'll be grateful to be corrected if I'm wrong about the way Willian's name is correctly described.)

Has there been news that Remy's injury is not as bad as we've been led to believe?

(P.S. I thought it was 'Borges da Sila' but I'll be grateful to be corrected if I'm wrong about the way Willian's name is correctly described.)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/22/loic-remy-chelsea-fit-manchester-united