Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa has been ruled out according to various sources. It's his groin. Rest him until the Liverpool game. I hope this doesn't affect his form. As for Remy who knows, I reckon he will miss as well. A muscle strain is usually a few weeks. Drogba can't lead us against United. It's worth trying Schurrle again.

I wonder where Di Maria will play: as a CM or a winger. If he plays a CM, a lot will depend on Oscar--whether he can bully and press him. If Di Maria plays as a winger, it will be Ivanovic and Willian/Ramires against him and Shaw.

I almost hope Mata plays. He's useless off the ball and can't bully our pivot.

I wouldn't start Solanke in this one. He can come on once we have the game wrapped up. That way there's less pressure on him. Don't forget, he's still very young and he still has to get used to playing in the team in offical matches. It's not the same as in training.

If both Remy and Costa (still think the Diego will be fit tho) are out, I expect Schurrle to start. As sad as it is Drogba isn't who he used to be...I'd even rather have Bamford starting if he were available.

I rather have JT playing gk than Jamal blackman....

The logic of that kid....

Hmm, thought you had something productive to say, kid. Maybe next time.

Would much rather a player being played out of position than Solanke getting a start.

Schurrle is the only one who would be effective and he may not be fit. We'll see.

Hmm, thought you had something productive to say, kid. Maybe next time.

Schurrle is the only one who would be effective and he may not be fit. We'll see.

NOT LIKE CESC NEver played false CF......

Logic is not your strongpoint.