Petr Cech

eldo

Actually there is someone who could prevent Cech to go to Arsenal, not Jose but Roman.

He could easily say, 'Cech we respect what you have done in here, but I'm Chelsea fan, and I am only asking one thing for the last time, anywhere but Arsenal'

Actually there is someone who could prevent Cech to go to Arsenal, not Jose but Roman.

He could easily say, 'Cech we respect what you have done in here, but I'm Chelsea fan, and I am only asking one thing for the last time, anywhere but Arsenal'

Roman isn't as selfish as the general fans.

Ah, so you'd rather he waste his last few years on a mediocre, mid-table club. That's totally reasonable.

Arsenal even with Cech won't win CL nor PL anyway. Doesn't he looking for playing time and London? Roman should've just asking not Arsenal only. If he want trophy, as the main reason, there are plenty more reasonable choices.

It's like my boss tell me on my resignment, good luck, and please don't go to our competitor after I work for 10 years for them. Selfish yes, but that kind of wishes are very understandable in the professional world.

between complying with what Petr (or any player) wants and what is best for Chelsea..the latter should always be our priority. Petr and others have helped us win many trophies,just like playing for Chelsea has helped them win those trophies. for which they have been paid enough that nobody else in their families need to ever work for generations to come.

I`d tell him he can either A) stay in London for a non rival B)go to a rival team in London aslong as what we get in return as in player makes us equal or stronger than where we`d be without him. C) go to a team who are not a direct rival,be that in England,France,Italy,Spain,Germany etc..D) Stay.

Arsenal even with Cech won't win CL nor PL anyway. Doesn't he looking for playing time and London? Roman should've just asking not Arsenal only. If he want trophy, as the main reason, there are plenty more reasonable choices.

It's like my boss tell me on my resignment, good luck, and please don't go to our competitor after I work for 10 years for them. Selfish yes, but the wishes are very understandable in the professional world.

They will be competitive which is what Petr wants, I assume. Villa, Palace and West Ham wouldn't be able to meet his wage demands and that is a huge step down and very disrespectful.

If my boss asks me not to go to a rival after firing me, he can go fuck himself. You know why? Cause they didn't care what I did enough to keep me. If my old companies rival can pay as much, put me in the same position, and is comfortable for me i would go there. Poor analogy, but still.

between complying with what Petr (or any player) wants and what is best for Chelsea..the latter should always be our priority. Petr and others have helped us win many trophies,just like playing for Chelsea has helped them win those trophies. for which they have been paid enough that nobody else in their families need to ever work for generations to come.

I`d tell him he can either A) stay in London for a non rival B)go to a rival team in London aslong as what we get in return as in player makes us equal or stronger than where we`d be without him. C) go to a team who are not a direct rival,be that in England,France,Italy,Spain,Germany etc..D) Stay.

The club doesn't owe Petr and Petr doesn't owe the club. But, without him who knows what would have happened to CFC after 2012. Him and DD especially are 2 of the 3 most important figures in the history of the club. The least they could do is honor his wish. It's not like they're giving them Hazard or something. Cech will not carry them to the title.

They will be competitive which is what Petr wants, I assume. Villa, Palace and West Ham wouldn't be able to meet his wage demands and that is a huge step down and very disrespectful.

If my boss asks me not to go to a rival after firing me, he can go fuck himself. You know why? Cause they didn't care what I did enough to keep me. If my old companies rival can pay as much, put me in the same position, and is comfortable for me i would go there. Poor analogy, but still.

The wage thing could be solved by loan with we still pay some of it. Yes, a step down, because Cech badly want to stay in London in the first place, and Arsenal is our main London rival. Therefore it should be anywhere in London but Arsenal. Arsenal is the subject here, it means if West Ham finish 3rd last season and Arsenal 5th. The wishes is still the same, anywhere but Arsenal, go ahead to West Ham.

Agree, if I have been fired. But my example is, me who resign. Basically demands respect from each other after working to make company better for a long time. Don't ruined your 'legacy' or what you have done all this time here by joining our competitor as owner last wishes, is pretty understandable.

I'm now questioning about, 'no bigger player than a club' thing.

The wage thing could be solved by loan with we still pay some of it. Yes, a step down, because Cech badly want to stay in London in the first place, and Arsenal is our main London rival. Therefore it should be anywhere in London but Arsenal. Arsenal is the subject here, it means if West Ham finish 3rd last season and Arsenal 5th. The wishes is still the same, anywhere but Arsenal, go ahead to West Ham.

Agree, if I have been fired. But my example is, me who resign. Basically demands respect from each other after working to make company better for a long time. Don't ruined your 'legacy' or what you have done all this time here by joining our competitor as owner last wishes, is pretty understandable.

I'm now questioning about, 'no bigger player than a club' thing.

I just don't agree, sorry. Fans want Cech to

A) Take a pay cut and go to a mid table team.

B)Leave the country

C)Rot on the bench for a year when he only has a few left.

That's incredibly selfish imo. Any of those things would make the realtionship the club has with Cech sour.

I can`t quote for some reason.

but Cech is under contract at Chelsea football club. they will probably let him leave before his contract ends when they don`t need to as they did with Crespo,Deco etc..

the analogy between if you got fired and the Cech situation doesn`t work out. he is not being fired,his contract is not being cancelled.

I`m glad I am old enough to be a fan of the club I supported before any of our current squad were born and don`t put any of those players above the club.

there`s plenty teams around who are not "beneathe" Cech playing for. he can go to a rival even..but we should not just hand Cech to them for a price we do not need. if we lose him for that we are gonna be weaker whilst making a rival stronger.let them give up something that will either weaker them or make the trade even.

Have you seen his medical records then and are you a qualified orthopedist? Youngest of triplets eh...... so just because he came out third doesnt prove anything one way or another.His skull (MIGHT) be thinner but so would have the other two as well...doesnt matter 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Youngsters playing computer games are more likely to have an overall weaker bone structure than him

Repetitive injuries to his right calf and repeated surgery on his left elbow for what is otherwise known as tennis elbow. He is an "old" 33 year old, I doubt he'll be playing into his 40s like Schwarzer. Late 30s at a push, I predict.

Repetitive injuries to his right calf and repeated surgery on his left elbow for what is otherwise known as tennis elbow. He is an "old" 33 year old, I doubt he'll be playing into his 40s like Schwarzer. Late 30s at a push, I predict.

exactly....

People use VDS and Buffon as the norms for goalkeepers too much

I just don't agree, sorry. Fans want Cech to

A) Take a pay cut and go to a mid table team.

B)Leave the country

C)Rot on the bench for a year when he only has a few left.

That's incredibly selfish imo. Any of those things would make the realtionship the club has with Cech sour.

Yes, of course it will sounds selfish from our point of view. I believe other teams has a much worse history than 'just go anywhere but one club' thing with their respective players. Well, what I am talking about since the beginning actually from Roman point of view. What I will do if I am Roman, for the club, for majority of Chelsea fans.

Funnily, I always thought if Roman really did that, I don't think Cech will forced to move or angry about it. I believe he is clever enough to 'understand' about that owner decision, for club sake, for Jose, for Chelsea fans. I believe he will accept it.

Yes, this will always be my dream, as it seems he will joining Arsenal no matter what anyway. Just not wishing him my best luck then.