Petr Cech

eldo

Arsenal has their own staff...

Yup, just thought it was really unnecessary thing to say. One of top club in England, based in London are okay. But I don't see any need to praise Wenger philosophy along the line. It make it looks like he has some grudge with Mourinho, because he choose Courtois over Cech. Ah well, it is just me. Forget about it.

Chelsea will let Petr Cech join Arsenal... But only once they agree a deal for Stoke's Asmir Begovic or QPR keeper Robert Green

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3126510/Chelsea-let-Petr-Cech-join-Arsenal-agree-deal-Stoke-s-Asmir-Begovic-QPR-keeper-Robert-Green.html#ixzz3dER79Jnx

Arsenal's Petr Cech transfer chase facing hijack as #PSG prepare £150,000 a week contract. #CFC #AFC (Mirror)

39 retweets25 favorites

.@PSG_inside have indicated they are ready to offer Chelsea goalkeeper Cech a £150,000-a-week five-year deal. #CFC #AFC #PSG (Mirror)

Rosicky: "I would be lying if I said I didn't speak about it with Petr because it's no secret he wants to change clubs," #CFC #AFC (Goal)

SSN is being told negotiations still ongoing with Chelsea/Arsenal/PSG and nothing has been decided about Cech's future (via @SkySportsAmy)

Arsenal plays high line with Kosheilny and a very slow german, unless gabriel replaces him...

Cech is not a sweepeer keeper. I wonder if Cech is a good fit for Arsenal. I could see Cech doing badly on a team like Arsenal

Arsenal's Petr Cech transfer chase facing hijack as #PSG prepare £150,000 a week contract. #CFC #AFC (Mirror)

39 retweets25 favorites

.@PSG_inside have indicated they are ready to offer Chelsea goalkeeper Cech a £150,000-a-week five-year deal. #CFC #AFC #PSG (Mirror)

Not only am I hoping PSG steal Petr from us, but I'm also now hoping Petr is a money whore and will sign with them when offered that contract. Fuck this shit, it's painful.

Despite the fact Cech, Abramovich and Arsenal are all ready to sign off the deal, Mourinho is yet to give the green light. (Mail) #CFC #AFC

Jose Mourinho would much prefer Petr Cech to join @PSG_inside, who are also interested. #CFC #AFC #PSG (Mail)

Mourinhos reluctance to sanction Cechs switch to #AFC also stems from the lack of a ready-made replacement for the keeper. (Mail) #CFC

Jose Mourinho has made an audacious bid to snatch Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal. #CFC #AFC (Mirror)

Mourinho is determined not to let Cech join his title rivals without a fight & is keen #AFC midfielder Chamberlain. #CFC (Mirror)

Arsene Wenger though is adamant that Chamberlain is going nowhere and has slammed the door on a player-plus-cash deal. #CFC #AFC (Mirror)

Jose and the board can not give up on him w/o a fight and strenghten a title rival. Paris is also in the race so if Arsenal really want to have Petr in the squad they have to show us the money or come with a tempting offer. Cech for The Ox and we can call it a day. A better deal for Chelsea, I know, but that's life, the bigger fish always eats the little one.