Petr Cech

eldo

Me neither and I made that point in reply to someone in the general transfers thread. He may not, but we don't want to help him strengthen that team and do the improbable.

Indeed. Only a matter of time before that squad is turned into proper title challengers. Be it managed by Wenger or someone else.

Simple 11m£ doesn't look good to me. No player in exchange ? No first round draft pick, even ? ( :P)

I can't get my head around this. He's not Moses to make a profit on him and move on.

Cech is 33 years old....

Yup has at least 6-7 more decent seasons easily...

It's such a shame that we have this problem :( But, I guess we have to stick with the younger guy and build for the future. Cech will be a massive loss in the dressing room.

No way does he have that long. He's the youngest of triplets. His bone structure is "weak" I'd say another 3-4 years realistically.

Cech going to Arsenal as a possibility.. not gunna lie.. makes my stomach drop at the thought! Not only would it be heartbreaking to see a legend join a rival club, but also it really strengthens a club with their tails up going into next season, making them a major title contender. :ph34r:

I can remember what he said days before he was expected to sign for us in 2004, "I can't wait to play for this huge club, I want to play here for a long time."

That he has done.. but I honestly hoped he would stay for the rest of his playing career! :cry:

Only silver lining to this cloud, is that there's no way he can score goals against us clearly since he is a goalkeeper!

No way does he have that long. He's the youngest of triplets. His bone structure is "weak" I'd say another 3-4 years realistically.

Have you seen his medical records then and are you a qualified orthopedist? Youngest of triplets eh...... so just because he came out third doesnt prove anything one way or another.His skull (MIGHT) be thinner but so would have the other two as well...doesnt matter 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Youngsters playing computer games are more likely to have an overall weaker bone structure than him

Have you seen his medical records then and are you a qualified orthopedist? Youngest of triplets eh...... so just because he came out third doesnt prove anything one way or another.His skull (MIGHT) be thinner but so would have the other two as well...doesnt matter 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Youngsters playing computer games are more likely to have an overall weaker bone structure than him

No it doesn't matter all three have weakened bone structure....That's a fact.

No it doesn't matter all three have weakened bone structure....That's a fact.

only might have thinner skulls.......rest of bone structure CAN be quite normal.....Thats a fact.

Of course some twins trips etc will have slight deficiencies but how do you know the Cech family had?

only might have thinner skulls.......rest of bone structure CAN be quite normal.....Thats a fact.

Of course some twins trips etc will have slight deficiencies but how do you know the Cech family had?

It's actually to do with lack of proteins which will effect skin, bones, cartilages and tendons.

Obviously I have no conclusive evidence, but it is highly likely to have played a part in a lot of the injuries he has (which there is no real consistency in and has effected pretty much everywhere on his body).

We should probably agree to disagree on the matter though :lol: As you say neither of us have access to his medical documents so can't say anything for certain.

It's actually to do with lack of proteins which will effect skin, bones, cartilages and tendons.

Obviously I have no conclusive evidence, but it is highly likely to have played a part in a lot of the injuries he has (which there is no real consistency in and has effected pretty much everywhere on his body).

We should probably agree to disagree on the matter though :lol: As you say neither of us have access to his medical documents so can't say anything for certain.

actually different deficencies can be caused by a number of things such as smoking or hereditary amongst them.

Some can also be fixed by such things as breast feeding and will have no effect on later life.

I am only going on personal experience as an identical twin and having lots of tests when younger.

Each family is different so for you to state medical stuff as fact with regards to bone structure and to reckon that being a triplet is the reason why for all of his injuries astounded me

Yup has at least 6-7 more decent seasons easily...

It's such a shame that we have this problem :( But, I guess we have to stick with the younger guy and build for the future. Cech will be a massive loss in the dressing room.

6 or 7 seems like a stretch. Not completely out of the question, but i think 3-4 years is more realistic.

He will be a huge loss in the locker room, as well as Drogba. But the club was able to deal with Lampard and Cole leaving, hopefully they can with Cech as well.