Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea line-up v Villa: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFC

First time Willian, Oscar, Hazard are starting together this season :). Looking forward too it!

What does Filipe have to do to get a PL start? Everyone and their mother figured he'd be a nailed on first choice player upon his arrival and José himself even alluded to that.

Way too good to be a cup or squad player.

What does Filipe have to do to get a PL start? Everyone and their mother figured he'd be a nailed on first choice player upon his arrival and José himself even alluded to that.

Patience imo, it also took Dave a while to cement a starting spot last season.

Drogba on the bench.. Oh my.. In August I thought he would only play in case of injuries and red cards but he features every fucking game... José should reduce his playing time and give a chance to Salah or Aké instead.

Sorry, still trying to convince my mom about it. She just won't budge!

:P

We need to be able to unleash Hazard against sides like Villa who should have no answer for a player as good as Eden is. Instead we sort of hinder his effectiveness straight away by having Azpi on his side who Villa doesn't even need to worry about going forward. I expect them to simply load up on Hazard and mark him out of the game.

Luis needs to play in these games against smaller sides. You have to make them respect the fullback.